Brofest(UK)#2 VARDIS, BASHFUL ALLEY, RITUAL PLUS MORE!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Damn! I must go in that case!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Ok Ok, I think my euro trip 2014 is already decided! :wink:
Glen

Post by Glen »

It is highly probable that I will be attending especially because of RITUAL.
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
msp

Post by msp »

I shall be attending this
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
BroUKPromotions

Post by BroUKPromotions »

Glen wrote:It is highly probable that I will be attending especially because of RITUAL.
you can fly straight to newcastle from malta with easyjet too ;)
Glen

Post by Glen »

BroUKPromotions wrote:
Glen wrote:It is highly probable that I will be attending especially because of RITUAL.
you can fly straight to newcastle from malta with easyjet too ;)
Will just have to wait for the flights to be available. Any chance of having Desolation angels, quartz or/and persian risk on board
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
LaGouille

Post by LaGouille »

Sparta, Ritual, Hollow Ground, holy shit, will try my best to attend.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Another great NWOBHM lineup. It's almost the entire High Roller roster.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BroUKPromotions

"UK OK EVERYONE! Just a quick update as we are all away on holiday or are in the process of leaving(me!). Let’s start off with the bad news – Axis(UK) have unfortunately had to bow out of Brofest(UK) #2, this is completely out of the bands and our hands, please be respectful and understand somethings are more important than a gig!....Good News we have managed to replace Axis(UK), with a massively rare appearance from the Gods of War themselves TRUFFLE(UK)!!!!!!!! Also we are delighted to welcome Tony “Demolition Man” Dolan back to his home stomping ground in the form of 80s NWOBHM/Speed Metal legends ATOMKRAFT(UK)!!!!!!! These guys will be playing FUTURE WARRIORS in its entirety aswell as a few other gems of Speed Metal perfection OOOWAAHHHH!!!!!! Gypsy Re Bethe has reunited the cult nwobhm legends RITUAL(UK)!!!!! Brofest(UK) will be the bands return to the live enviroment, before they take over the world. A rollercoaster of classics will be smashed through, aswell as some new tracks!!!! Kenny “Black Rose” Nicholson has managed to pull off the unthinkable and reunite Clevelands very own FAST KUTZ(UK), be prepared for unheard of songs aswell as all those banging hip swingers from BURNIN’. As you all know Kenny is also from HAMMER/HOLLAND fame, so expect some killer cuts from each band as part of this immense reunion!!!!!! Oooooooohhh yyyeeeaaaaaaaaa………..Cheers to everyone who has bought tickets so far. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE LAST FEW CONFIRMATIONS!!!!!!! so hopefully more news soon!"
MEXDefenderOfSteel

tickets bought! Im guessing ill book flights by november! so excited about this!!!

hope to see corro fellows there since its my only chance to visit europe next year :)
BroUKPromotions

Just a quick update everyone!

VARDIS(UK) ARE BACK! And will take to the stage for the first time in 27 years at Brofest(UK)#2!

We are delighted to announce that BASHFUL ALLEY(UK) will be making a return to BROFEST, after a killer performance last year, Rob and the guys have thankfully taken the offer to come back and rock one last time for everyone!

WITCHTOWER(SPA) - All the way from SPAIN 1983, WITCHTOWER(SPA) are one of the most exciting new bands in the Traditional Heavy Metal scene, total Diamond Head worship, make sure you check these guys out, the demo is free to download to!
https://www.facebook.com/witchtowerESP?fref=ts
MEXDefenderOfSteel

I have everything set for this (well,almost,still missing the hostel thing),who else from The Corro is coming to this? would love to share some beers with you guys
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

I'll defenitly be there as you know. :)
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

80 % I'll be there.
anthares

Post by anthares »

Im set to go! 8)