Wanted: Satan-Dirt Demo!!!!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Any luck finding this demo yet?
Maybe a bit late but, hehe. The first demo was released by guardian, it came with the guardian company cover. Then there is two editions of Into the fire demo, one with the explosion and one without the explosion and different type of letters of the title. The one with the explosion was the first run in the UK, the other one is a 2nd run for holland If I remember right. :)

Hope this helps a little bit!
I just got myself a original the dirt demo. :) I need the 2(3) first ones now.... Sigh..

BTW, beware when eventually finding the first demo. There's a fake one in circulation I think!!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Yeah, I got a version a while ago, top right... please don't tell me it's a bootleg??

Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Killer! Looks very legit to me mate. :)
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:Yeah, I got a version a while ago, top right... please don't tell me it's a bootleg??

There's 3 or 4 different pressings of that "Into The Future & Suspended Sentence" CD :wink:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Avenger wrote:There's 3 or 4 different pressings of that "Into The Future & Suspended Sentence" CD :wink:
I only know of two, the one i have which is orig, and a recent pressing (last few years) on Steamhammer/SPV.. looks identical except for matrix..

tell me of the others, i'm curious!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:
Avenger wrote:There's 3 or 4 different pressings of that "Into The Future & Suspended Sentence" CD :wink:
I only know of two, the one i have which is orig, and a recent pressing (last few years) on Steamhammer/SPV.. looks identical except for matrix..

tell me of the others, i'm curious!
Indeed, the only differences are the Matrix. Put it as a saved search on ebay and inquire with every seller.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Avenger wrote:Indeed, the only differences are the Matrix. Put it as a saved search on ebay and inquire with every seller.
It's not a bootleg though. It's official repress from Steamhammer... no need for me to have it just for a different matrix number, when everything else is totally identical.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:
Avenger wrote:Indeed, the only differences are the Matrix. Put it as a saved search on ebay and inquire with every seller.
It's not a bootleg though. It's official repress from Steamhammer... no need for me to have it just for a different matrix number, when everything else is totally identical.
I noticed that you had the photo done in a sort of way to show that you had a complete collection Tom. I wasn't sure how far you wanted to go in regards to "complete" so I thought I would mention the different pressings.