Virtue - We Stand to Fight LP

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Professor Black

Post by Professor Black »

Yeah the demo tracks are excellent and the recent NRR stuff is top quality. Cool this stuff is coming out.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

I preordered the same day the CD was available, i would have prefered the vynil but I didnt know about it,oh well....
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

Cool !

I've never bought a vinyl release of No Remorse, are they good quality?
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
Dying Victims Prod

Post by Dying Victims Prod »

Death Rider wrote:Hello there.

As there are people who keep asking about something limited, special, whatever, "die-hard-editions" will come out. And the 50 or 55 euro at the time of the release, seem very cheap when after a year they hit 3 numbers on eBay or whatever. And don't forget that this price includes CD edition, LP edition, double printed t-shirt, all in a leather box set.

For everyone else, 14 euro for the black vinyl LP, I think it's a good price, just by checking other "similar" releases like TRAITOR'S GATE etc.
I agree with you, limited editions should be done as thats what the people want and if you press only black vinyl you might sit on it for a while, instead of selling all copies in a few months.

But justifying a price with a possible/likely later ebay price doesnt really make sense, does it? So the label that first signs "the next big thing" should sell their records for x € more just because it might get sold out soon?

14€ is not super cheap (maybe for swedish standards :) ) but nowadays a normal price i guess.

will get either a regular cd or lp anyways, cool material.
www.dyingvictims.com

Thrash Attack zine
Dying Victims Productions
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Dying Victims Prod wrote:But justifying a price with a possible/likely later ebay price doesnt really make sense, does it? So the label that first signs "the next big thing" should sell their records for x € more just because it might get sold out soon?
Of course not. I just mention a situation that happened with two other limited quantities of No Remorse (Medieval Steel and Lordian Guard). That's why we moved to this decision: http://label.noremorse.gr/news/35-notic ... d-editions
Just the day of it's release, Lordian Guard box set hit more than 120 dollars on eBay and Medieval Steel box set is way far already. Even the regular vinyl is expensive now - I think...
The first thought was to give something cool to the fans that wanted stuff like that (I like it also) and there we still stand.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

LORDIAN WINDS vinyl ep , is that a 7" then limited to 100 and you won't release it in a regular version?
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

doomedplanet wrote:LORDIAN WINDS vinyl ep , is that a 7" then limited to 100 and you won't release it in a regular version?
It is 12" (4 songs) and will be released in regular edition on April during the Warlord European shows. There will be a total of 400 copies, 100 of them were already in the box set.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Death Rider wrote:
Dying Victims Prod wrote:But justifying a price with a possible/likely later ebay price doesnt really make sense, does it? So the label that first signs "the next big thing" should sell their records for x € more just because it might get sold out soon?
Of course not. I just mention a situation that happened with two other limited quantities of No Remorse (Medieval Steel and Lordian Guard). That's why we moved to this decision: http://label.noremorse.gr/news/35-notic ... d-editions
I do give credit where it is due.

That was an honourable decision.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Speedeceiver

Post by Speedeceiver »

Gonna pre-order this very soon, just waiting for a friend who's joining me on the order to get paid. I Hope it doesn't sell out!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

got my regular Cd copy today and I got to say that it has been a major quality improvement since the Randy release (which was another i preodered same day it was announced)

thank you for this release i quiet liked it!....i pass on the die hard although it looks quiet attractive
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Received the cd too; fast shipping and great looking cd!

Too bad this band only released 5 songs. This is real metal the best way possible!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
darquos

Post by darquos »

Just orderd the black wax edition. No Remorse is a good label and thanks for the Randy stuff, incredible band !
Pyrenean Metal
Grimlord

Post by Grimlord »

The Virtue box has arrived today - it's absolutely KILLER! :D
Dying Victims Prod

Post by Dying Victims Prod »

Looks pretty neat indeed, even though it is maybe a bit too much for a band with 5 tracks...no matter how good they are. Im perfectly fine with the cd version only :)
www.dyingvictims.com

Thrash Attack zine
Dying Victims Productions
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Great T-shirt
Long Live The Loud !!!