Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

I can imagine he must have lost quite some money on the way he thought he could buy and re-sell at a higher price. You can do it with few titles for sure, but not on that scale, I think. Can't imagine that chebanana guy is making a lot on it either.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I think Chebanana has a wider number of customers, willing to pay him a lot of bucks for each cd because they trust him and they don't want to buy somewhere else certain titles because of boots etc. (eventhough he was offering a damaged Anacrusis boot for 100$ *facepalm*...)

How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
Avenger wrote: gojira_666 sold a copy for over $800 once.
Nope, it was little bit more than 500$ ... I remember that well. There was also that norvegian seller selling them for 500$ buy it now all the times (along with the other two on RCA, once even Xerox Success was bought for a very high price by gnoppi) ...

Edit: ok i've found it...

Member id sadogoat Jun-18-10 07:01
EQUINOX-Auf Wiedersehen/ 1989 RCA BMG/ RARE THRASH (#260605013104) US $501.88
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:I think Chebanana has a wider number of customers, willing to pay him a lot of bucks for each cd because they trust him and they don't want to buy somewhere else certain titles because of boots etc. (eventhough he was offering a damaged Anacrusis boot for 100$ *facepalm*...)

How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
Avenger wrote: gojira_666 sold a copy for over $800 once.
Nope, it was little bit more than 500$
That's what I meant. It was a typo. The 8 key is above the 5 :cry:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Troma

Post by Troma »

I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Maybe not, but consider how much he has to spend on top rarities for his 'shop' at the same time every month + all the fees for paypal and ebay. I can get a good deal every two or three months, if I'm lucky. He have to get great deals every week to make money on it, I guess.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Fabeldyr wrote:
Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Maybe not, but consider how much he has to spend on top rarities for his 'shop' at the same time every month + all the fees for paypal and ebay. I can get a good deal every two or three months, if I'm lucky. He have to get great deals every week to make money on it, I guess.
Hm, making private offers so no other ebayers get the chance to bid on an item aren't really 'good deals'.
humus

Post by humus »

Is ebay his only way of selling? Because I just checked his feedback and I think he doesn't even have €2000/month turnover, let alone profit.
Troma

Post by Troma »

he definitely has more turnover than 2000€. He got more than 100 feedback every month, his items sell for average 40-50$. But yes, thinking of the high fees and that he buys his items for quite high prices, he seems to earn less than 2k.
wom

Post by wom »

Helstar wrote: How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
That album doesnt appeal to us but its expensive, i have seen more than 10 auctions at 100+ ;-)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

thrashidolatry wrote:
Fabeldyr wrote:
Hm, making private offers so no other ebayers get the chance to bid on an item aren't really 'good deals'.
You better get used to it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/181031451107?ssP ... 1438.l2649

surely a record for this one. I have one for sale, by the way :>
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Unreal :lol:

Did you take that 30 pounds one on UK amazon :P ?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote:Unreal :lol:

Nope, I didn't. That seller did not send abroad anyway.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Ye, I know. I linked that cd to a guy who didn't have it, and after a couple of minutes (trying to order it) he said me "no shipping outside UK, nothing to do". Too bad :\
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:Unreal :lol:

I wanted to order that one as well.
Hm, if you go to the item on discogs and click on 'Sales history' it says it was sold in September '12 for 15 Euros :)

By the way, http://www.ebay.ch/itm/360525184125?ssP ... 927wt_1397 :lol: