ZÜÜL - To the Frontlines CD/LP

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Professor Black

ZÜÜL - To the Frontlines CD/LP

Post by Professor Black »

Turned out great and releasing very soon! Here is a trailer that includes clips of a few tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKJkz8E3Ns
Marken

Post by Marken »

Already pre-ordered this one from High Roller.

The debut is good. The Warhammer-song is a couple of notches above the rest though. Probably one of the ten best songs I have ever heard.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Liked the debut but not too much. But these first samples from the sophomore, sound quite promising indeed.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Sounds delicious!
Marken

Post by Marken »

There is not a Warhammer to be found on the new album, but it's great anyway. Same sound, same quality.
There is something about this band that differs them from the rest of the new NWOBHM-sounding bands. It could be the vocals, which I love, or that it rocks a bit more. Not sure yet, but one day I'll find out.
Sammi Curr

Post by Sammi Curr »

Marken wrote:There is not a Warhammer to be found on the new album, but it's great anyway. Same sound, same quality.
There is something about this band that differs them from the rest of the new NWOBHM-sounding bands. It could be the vocals, which I love, or that it rocks a bit more. Not sure yet, but one day I'll find out.
More punk combined with those other influences in a very compact, streamlined way? I admire that, it shows the sign that these guys worked together on their stuff for a long time.

The awesome new band Corsair does that with slight emo (DIRTY WORD) influences. http://corsair.bandcamp.com/
Marken

Post by Marken »

Sammi Curr wrote:
Marken wrote:There is not a Warhammer to be found on the new album, but it's great anyway. Same sound, same quality.
More punk combined with those other influences in a very compact, streamlined way? I admire that, it shows the sign that these guys worked together on their stuff for a long time.

The awesome new band Corsair does that with slight emo (DIRTY WORD) influences. http://corsair.bandcamp.com/
I guess you are right about that. There's for sure a punkrock vibe there.

I'm not a fan of Corsair. Not bad, but I find the songs I have checked boring.