New Briton Rites Song

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Cauldron_Born

New Briton Rites Song

Post by Cauldron_Born »

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Great ! I'll listen to it later this evening !
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Cool track ! I've enjoyed it !
When the new album will be released ?
mordred

Post by mordred »

Sounds great, can't wait for the album!
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Thanks Omen and Mordred! We are rehearsing the new songs now. There will be eight songs and a short acoustic guitar instrumental. I am waiting on some analog studio gear to record with. I am supposed to get it in December.

Howie
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Sounds good. I enjoyed For Mircalla a lot, so I have great expectations for this. Not very original riff on that song, but the total of it sounds like it's own thing, so it's all good.

The vocals blended into the instruments when I listened to it. Is that a consequence of bad head phones or is it supposed to be that way? I quite liked it the way it sounded with the "buried" vocals.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Thanks knuthulhu! Like I said before, with Briton Rites I am not trying to reinvent the wheel, just paying homage to early British heavy metal like Black Sabbath and Witchfinder General. As far as the vocals, Phil used an effect on his voice for the verses. The effect makes the vocals sound a little blurred in that part. On the actual album I need to pull that part up a little bit in volume.

Howie
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

Sorry to be a bit off topic... but are there any updates on the new Cauldron Born EP?
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Heavy: The album is finished as far as the recording. Now it just has to be mixed, mastered and delivered to the label. I think they are shooting for a March release, but please don't quote me on that.

Howie