TYTON - Castle Donnington on red vinyl?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
The Knell

TYTON - Castle Donnington on red vinyl?

Post by The Knell »

This was released on red vinyl as well? I only know of the Picture vinyl.

That red vinyl is supposed to be one of those typical azra micro runs of 20-100 copies or the like.

I'd like to see a pic if one of you freaks owns it!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

never see a copy on red vinyl in 15 years. But is difficult to be sure with the azra micro runs
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Neither me did so. But maybe you ask Dave Richards directly. On a great day he'll answer you every question ... there are records turning up (Metal and Pop, Indie Rock) every year that he did and noone has ever heard off before. Could be well worth he made a 20 copies red promo vinyl edition for any college radiostations. He's a real promotion miracle.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
TheGreatEscape

Post by TheGreatEscape »

Prowler wrote:Neither me did so. But maybe you ask Dave Richards directly. On a great day he'll answer you every question ... there are records turning up (Metal and Pop, Indie Rock) every year that he did and noone has ever heard off before. Could be well worth he made a 20 copies red promo vinyl edition for any college radiostations. He's a real promotion miracle.

And if you ask him ... be prepared that RED VINYL copies show up very soon because Dave will go to his "garage" and starts the pressing plant;-)))
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Where to contact him?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

The Knell wrote:Where to contact him?
afaik his Ebay account is davesrockrelics
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

TheGreatEscape wrote:
Prowler wrote:Neither me did so. But maybe you ask Dave Richards directly. On a great day he'll answer you every question ... there are records turning up (Metal and Pop, Indie Rock) every year that he did and noone has ever heard off before. Could be well worth he made a 20 copies red promo vinyl edition for any college radiostations. He's a real promotion miracle.

And if you ask him ... be prepared that RED VINYL copies show up very soon because Dave will go to his "garage" and starts the pressing plant;-)))
Wether this or I really need to visit "the Azra Garage"! :D
What he pulls out there monthly is simply amazing. Just how he wants ... a Commander, a Strike Force, several Pic LP's or recently a couple of singles in different colours, all looking mint/never in use etc ... a phenomenon!
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

TheGreatEscape wrote:

yes!see some JAG PANZER strange splatter vinyl of A.D. :D