METAL GRAVE "The eternal flame of Deception" Album

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Lordoftheworld

METAL GRAVE "The eternal flame of Deception" Album

Post by Lordoftheworld »

METAL GRAVE "The Eternal Flame of Deception"

Heavy metal influenced by classic bands and literature, their music is sorrounded by a strong feeling that will make you follow the journey where just the unknown is ahead, the path, the quest for the eternal flame is now on!.

The first METAL GRAVE album is coming out this year through Evil Confrontation Records.

Tracklist:

1. Face the Gates
2. Journey Into the Unknown
3. The Court of King Minos
4. Memories of a Past Life
5. Envenom
6. The Judgment
7. The VII Circle

EVIL CONFRONTATION RECORDS
Traditional Metal Label

PROMOTIONAL SAMPLER: http://soundcloud.com/evilconfrontationrecords

Release date: late 2012.

CONTACT E-MAIL: EvilConfrontationRecords@gmail.com
Last edited by Lordoftheworld on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Good stuff. From the first notes I thought it would be the usual "Maiden music-King Diamond vox" modern-retro pattern, but fortunately is richer than this. Pretty exciting.
Lordoftheworld

Post by Lordoftheworld »

Promotional tracks of the upcoming METAL GRAVE album are now available at the Evil Confrontation Records soundcloud page. "The court of king Minos" & "Memories of a past life" are the tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/evilconfrontationrecords
Marken

Post by Marken »

Sounds good. Will buy it for sure.
mordred

Post by mordred »

To me this sounds exactly like all the other bands doing the Mercyful Fate style so popular these days. That being said, this was some of the best stuff I've heard in the field and I will quite possibly buy the album.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Is the upside down bone cross really necessary? We all know where that came from... :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Satrapold

Post by Satrapold »

To me this didn't really remind of Mercyful Fate style at all, it lacks the sinister vibe. More like 80s power/speed metal with some Maiden influence, sometimes reminding me a bit of the 2nd Vectom and first Viper albums, or even Running Wild. The quite generic band name put me off a bit but I'm glad I listened to it as I was completely surprised how good this actually was! Great sound as well, definitely interested in hearing the album.
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

To me this sounds like Rolf Kasparek played in Satan with Brian Ross suffering from a flu. Can't really realize where any Mercyful Fate vibes could be found (it being one of my ultimate favourite bands).
It definitely ain't bad, the production is superb and the song's good as well.

Edit:
Oh, right. The visual side.
The Devil is within us all...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Not bad at all. I'd agree with the description right above. More influenced by RW, especially in the riffing. Can't hear much of MF though.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

way more interesting than half of the tons of european bands coming out in the last 3 years. Musically Maidenish-Running Wild is quiet accurate...no MF here but the inverted bones of the pic. Maybe the vocals are a little bit weak in comparison to everything else

will get the album for sure!
Lordoftheworld

Post by Lordoftheworld »

METAL GRAVE "The eternal flame of deception" CD, 8-page booklet contains lyrics, pictures and a great layout made by Annick Giroux (Cauchemar, Morbid tales fanzine, Les templiers).

Pre-order price: 10 USD
Official price after release: 12 USD

There's a special discount for people who order Both EI & MG (they will be out in middle November 2012):

EPIC IRAE "Dreams and delusions 1989-1993" DCD + METAL GRAVE "The eternal flame of deception" CD = 26 USD. Plus, if you order anything else from our catalogue there's a 25% discount for those extra items.
Marken

Post by Marken »

Do you have a link where I can order the Metal Grave-cd? Is it possible to pay by using paypal?
Lordoftheworld

Post by Lordoftheworld »

I accept Paypal ;-)

CONTACT E-MAIL: EvilConfrontationRecords@gmail.com
Dying Victims Prod

Post by Dying Victims Prod »

cool band, definitely gonna have copies of this!
www.dyingvictims.com

Thrash Attack zine
Dying Victims Productions
Lordoftheworld

Post by Lordoftheworld »

Good news, you can listen the whole upcoming Metal Grave album here: http://evilconfrontationrecords.bandcam ... -deception

Bad news, the release delayed 1 month because of the artwork, we want this to be an epic release, so we prefered a delay rather than rushing the release.