"complete" collections

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

I try to get all HM/HR LPs from former Yugoslavia as possible...Plus I am collecting even dubs of Croatian 80`s/early 90`s demos, no matter how bad they are...unfortunately, even dubs to find is a hard task...
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

The red 7" is the second Scarum 7". Sorry for the brightness.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

BloodOfChrist wrote:Image

The red 7" is the second Scarum 7". Sorry for the brightness.
Will you marry me? Let's share EVERYTHING!
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

the hardest one to do has been Sabbat. i am not trying to get everything released, but i do have a complete 7" collection. including some rare 7"s that were secretly released and not mentioned on discographys. i have several test pressings and jacket variations too.

i even made a special box that i keep them all in. i'll post a pic when i go back to my apartment.

some other completes i have are: Ghoul (jp), X/X Japan, Sacrifice (jp), Ground Zero (thought i had this a long time ago but recently found out about a demotape, and got it), Rosenfeld, Dementia, Shell Shock, Crowley, Casbah, Sabbrabells, Rommel, Balzac, Genoa, and Gism.

for Gism i even collect the test pressings and unofficial releases and have absolutly everything with all known variations. the hardest thing to find was a bootleg called Death Exclamations limited to like 200 copys with a super hardcore packaging/tons of inserts.
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

What's going on with that avatar - you look like a wigger....
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

a wigger? what the fuck. a punk maybe but how do i look like a wigger.

anyway PM me. this is not the place for it.
deathster

Post by deathster »

sabbat666 wrote:the hardest one to do has been Sabbat. i am not trying to get everything released, but i do have a complete 7" collection. including some rare 7"s that were secretly released and not mentioned on discographys. i have several test pressings and jacket variations too.
You are maniac !
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

sabbat666 wrote:a wigger? what the fuck. a punk maybe but how do i look like a wigger.

anyway PM me. this is not the place for it.
Yo ,homie ,don't go bustin' a cap in my ass.... :lol:
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

haha ok dont worry dawg. :wink:
peterott

Post by peterott »

sabbat666 wrote:the hardest one to do has been Sabbat. i am not trying to get everything released, but i do have a complete 7" collection. including some rare 7"s that were secretly released and not mentioned on discographys. i have several test pressings and jacket variations too.

can you talk more about the "secretly released" ones ?
acid

Post by acid »

I've got nearly everything of Picture (NL). I don't really like all of there releases, but somehow it just happened. All LP's are pretty easy available, but I've also got test pressings, foreign pressings, 7"es, most of all including merchandise sheets etc. I also do have all their fanclub magazines, a lot of signed photos (pictures, hehe), posters etc.

And honesty, I only like the first 4 records. Call me an idiot.
Geen gezeik, ik heb gelijk.
expect no mercy

Post by expect no mercy »

Why should someone call another person an idiot,in that case?In music,everything is a matter of personal taste.The latter albums of PICTURE deserve a more careful audition.
acid

Post by acid »

Haha, I was just joking 'bout the idiot thing ;-)

Well, I still laugh when I hear songs like "Moving down the line" (from the Every story needs another picture record). It's got a very cool 80's disco bassline. But I think the first 4 records are mandatory stuff for anybody, and available for fair prices!
Geen gezeik, ik heb gelijk.
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

...finnaly received camera to shot my weakness:

just to add:

and it is not whole...

:wink:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

:shock:
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart