Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

slayerhatesusall2 wrote: Thank fuck for paypal "item not received" disputes because no tracking, since if I did a item not a described case, I would have to spend $16 on return shipping for registered mail
I did the same with the Deathrow boots. Good to know he gets punished from time to time for his lies. Hope the same happens with the Accuser boot (I assume it's a boot) he sold for 140€ lately.
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

emperor.zola wrote:
I've had a bad experience with this asshole :
http://myworld.ebay.com/l969d

he bought me the SAX LP and the 1st No Return CD (Which I paid by paypal, but he asked me to send the money as gift.... which I can't claim back)
Moreover he came up with that lame car wreck story and he stoped answering me back anymore.
the ripoff strikes again:
Nick: gm80s

this worthless piece of shit used to run under this nick:
speed_thrash_80s

and before that he was l969d.

His real name is Csaba Bertok and from Slovakia.

And he is a fan of Living Death (LD was in his first ebay nick too), and so he bought LD T-shirts with his new nick.

He ripped me off for the first No Return CD and he has just sold it again (this time for real).

Try to stay away from this malicious fucktard!
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Might I suggest this thread be merged with the "Bad ebay sellers - Official warnings thread."-thread?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Khnud wrote:Might I suggest this thread be merged with the "Bad ebay sellers - Official warnings thread."-thread?
It's done.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

So, I got my first negative feedback on ebay from this fucking idiot. I offered him a 'second chance offer', but before buying the cd, he asked for shipping included. I accepted under the terms that he agreed I'd send it without jewelcase and that he then would accept the risk of damages to the cd in the shipping proces. He agreed. Then he ask me to lower the price even further! I said no and he paid (I should already have smelled trouble here and backed out!). So, cd is sent without jewel case and it arrives. Then he starts bitching about condition (it was like new when it left my hands), and after arguing back and forth, I refuse to give him a partly refund (this is what he planned all the way - classic ebay trick to get lower price), but I agreed to let him return it and get full refund. So he returns it, but still opens a dispute. After he gets his money back and the transaction can be considered cancelled, he gives me a negative feedback anyways!

Now I've reported the situation to Ebay. Anyone knows what outcome I can expect from this? I described everything detailed about my suspicion that he just wanted the cd cheaper (I also kept his messages where he tries to lower the price). I asked ebay to remove the negative feedback. You think I stand a chance? With only 250 or so transactions on ebay, one negative feedback does a lot of damage to my total. I don't have much confidence in ebay as a seller. The buyers word is always stronger, right?

Oh yeah, before he bought the cd we were communicating in English. After the auction he only wrote to me in French acting like he didn't know English, so I had to use google translate to read his lies. Bastard.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Fabeldyr wrote: Oh yeah, before he bought the cd we were communicating in English. After the auction he only wrote to me in French acting like he didn't know English, so I had to use google translate to read his lies. Bastard.
LoL ?!

Sadly yes, unless you got some personal insult in the feedback I don't think they're going to remove it :S but worth a try.

What's the username ? :twisted:
Last edited by Helstar on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Codes69

Funny how he in French calls me 'bad faith' or something, when he's the one using ebay rules against me without achieving nothing, and we have already settled the case with a return cd/get full refund. I'm down from 100% to 95,2% because of this poser. I might as well make a new account instead? How bad effect will negative feedback have?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Not exactly an eBay user... But this guy is obviously selling bootlegs:
http://www.tradera.com/finding.mvc/item ... nr=1488082
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

malegys

Post by malegys »

To the Moderators on here:
Is it ok to mention equally shady & retarded Discogs users on this part of the forum too?
"Do you like Wenom?"
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

malegys wrote:To the Moderators on here:
Is it ok to mention equally shady & retarded Discogs users on this part of the forum too?
Although technically it's not right, I don't see a real problem with that, some people who shop on ebay probably shop on Discogs too, just mention them here and if their number becomes too big in the future then we can change the thread title
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Chafe

Beware this seller

Post by Chafe »

The other day searching some stuff on ebay, I found this seller (vvithovtend). He was selling the yellow goat Bathory LP and a couple of Venom LP's, but the real problem was the other items he had for sale. He sold t-shirts "packs", claiming that they were vintage and original, but all of them are chilean or peruvian bootlegs. Obviously, as he claimed that, the t-shirts were sold at insanely high prices.

Here are some links of the items I said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCILESS-BOLT- ... 2ebe4059ef
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIOLENT-FORCE-S ... 2ebe25b979
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REPULSION-SUFFO ... 531wt_1185 (you can see how obvious it is that the Death t-shirt is a bootleg, Leprosy + Sound of Perseverance logo)

Anyway, hope nobody from here bid on those shirts, try to avoid him from now and on.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

winterlong_hm from China.

I sold him CDs 2 times and 2 times he then contacted me claiming that the condition is worse then I said and that he wanted a partial refund. It can happen, but no other buyers have ever had any problems with my grading and this buyer has problems two times out of two? I suspect he just contacts some or all sellers and tries to get money from them. Candidate for blocking.
Avenger

Re: RIP-OFF WARNING: GEORGE PERAKIS

Post by Avenger »

Traitor wrote:Hello my friends!
This is a rip off warning!

Please do you know George Perakis (actually leonard.skinner on ebay) from Crete?
Well, I sent 900 euros to him to buy his Lautrec 7" (a signed copy you can
find pics
of also on Metal Archives page, he won it on ebay some years ago). He sent me
pics of it, it was the real thing, but yesterday I received his package and I
found inside a fake 1-sided white label 7" with fake autographs, completely
scratched, with run off code cancelled and broken in pieces (don't know if in
the post or before in fact...).
The package was just registered (RE695672765GR) and I payed with bank transfer
(IBAN / BIC).
Please find below links to the pics he sent to me and compare with the one of the record I received (Lautrec fake): you can esaily compare and see that writings
are completely different...also the record is not the real thing, I compared
with my original Lautrec, which is obviously not one-sided (the thing he sent
doesn't have grooves at all on the "autographs" side)...

I would define such a thing as a rip off, unless he refund, but having no
replies from him I don't know what to think

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/lautrecfake.jpg/

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/lautrec1.jpg/

http://img241.imageshack.us/i/lautrec2.jpg/

http://img258.imageshack.us/i/lautrec3.jpg/
Why didn't you pay with paypal?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

because Avenger had to ask... :lol: :lol: