My wants (looking for CRUSH - Kingdom of the Kings LP!)

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
iron_servant

My wants (looking for CRUSH - Kingdom of the Kings LP!)

Post by iron_servant »

Updated! The most important want at the moment is the Greek CRUSH - Kingdom of the Kings LP. Also TÖRR - Institut Klinické LP!

Wantlist:

BLITZKRIEG - A Time of Changes LP
CRUSH - Kingdom of the Kings LP
DEATH SS - ...in Death of Steve Sylvester LP
DEATH SS - The Story of Death SS 1977-1984 LP/CD
FACE OF EVIL - Face of Evil LP/CD
FUTURE TENSE - Condemned to the Gallow 12"
HEAVY LOAD - Death or Glory LP
HIGH POWER - High Power LP
KAT - Metal and Hell LP
MASTER'S HAMMER - Dry Blood bootleg 7"
MASTER'S HAMMER - Klavierstuck 7"
MEFISTO - The Truth LP/CD
POKOLGÉP - Totális Metál LP
ROOT - Zjeveni LP
TORMENTOR - The Seventh Day of Doom LP (Axxis Power 2003)
TURBO - Dorosłe Dzieci LP
TÖRR - Institut Klinické Smrti LP
VIOLENT FORCE - Malevolent Assault of Tomorrow LP
VULCANO - Bloody Vengeance LP (Rock Brigade or Metalworks pressing)

Also still searching for a bit older Iron Maiden t-shirts, especially from the Blaze Bayley years. Any kind of official tour or album themed shirts are welcome! I wear size M.

If you have something from my list, please write me:
sodomentor[at]hotmail[dot]com

cheers,
-Mikael
Last edited by iron_servant on Sat May 05, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Here's some info on a couple of Silver Mountain rarities (besides their 7" single):
http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/694646
http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/391934
http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/570313
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

well, there are also the 3 Double CD Set "Anthology" with tons of unreleased, demo, live, alternative version.... it's not listed here at the Musik Sammler but it was a three x double disc set (Vol. 1,2,3) released in Japan. Maybe it's still available somewhere....I got it 1 year ago at....I think no more than 50 euros if I remember well
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I know it's the best place here to say it, but I realize that Musik Sammler does not even list the japanese CD bootleg of Biscaya "Live" released by Bondage Music. I made just a mental association of ideas with Silver Mountain.....
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

jnfernal wrote:well, there are also the 3 Double CD Set "Anthology" with tons of unreleased, demo, live, alternative version.... it's not listed here at the Musik Sammler but it was a three x double disc set (Vol. 1,2,3) released in Japan. Maybe it's still available somewhere....I got it 1 year ago at....I think no more than 50 euros if I remember well
I heard of those but I have gotten the impression those are CD-Rs, perhaps you can clear that up for me once and for all?
jnfernal wrote:I know it's the best place here to say it, but I realize that Musik Sammler does not even list the japanese CD bootleg of Biscaya "Live" released by Bondage Music. I made just a mental association of ideas with Silver Mountain.....
Musik-Sammler requires a member to own the CD before it is added, most of the members are not interested in bootlegs but buy them by mistakes etc. (I got this impression anyway when I reported a couple of bootlegs listed as legit releases).
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

I have one. Do you have something to trade ?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yes, I have those 3 DOuble CD Set of Silver Mountain...I can guarantee they are 100% factory pressed/silver CD, not CD-R
The funny thing is that the front cover has the same size as the back cover, so it doesn't fit in the plastic box unless it was intented for a different kind of case.
No information or details are given for each song....some are live, some alternatrive version, some demo and rehearsal recordings but....there are no information at all....
I bought them in Japan 1 year ago more or less...artowrk is basic but it'ss really great stuff

As for the BISCAYA bootleg CD on Bondage Music...well I can post the scans and details once I come back to Italy....the problem is that I do not know when I will!!!!
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

jnfernal wrote:Yes, I have those 3 DOuble CD Set of Silver Mountain...I can guarantee they are 100% factory pressed/silver CD, not CD-R
The funny thing is that the front cover has the same size as the back cover, so it doesn't fit in the plastic box unless it was intented for a different kind of case.
No information or details are given for each song....some are live, some alternatrive version, some demo and rehearsal recordings but....there are no information at all....
I bought them in Japan 1 year ago more or less...artowrk is basic but it'ss really great stuff
Thanks for that information.
jnfernal wrote:As for the BISCAYA bootleg CD on Bondage Music...well I can post the scans and details once I come back to Italy....the problem is that I do not know when I will!!!!
You don't have to scan it for my sake, I can get my hands on a CD if I want to.

iron_servant: sorry that we hijacked your topic a bit.
TheGreatEscape

Post by TheGreatEscape »

jnfernal wrote:The funny thing is that the front cover has the same size as the back cover, so it doesn't fit in the plastic box unless it was intented for a different kind of case.
I guess the CDs fit in these "old style" boxes:

http://www.amazon.de/Original-Protected ... ipostde-21

The front is the same size and has 2 lids like the back insert.
iron_servant

Post by iron_servant »

tbieri wrote:I have one. Do you have something to trade ?
PM's are not working right now. Could you please drop me a mail?
sodomentor[at]hotmail[dot]com.

Anybody have an idea about SM t-shirts? I think I have seen Tyrant of Nifelheim wearing one, really old looking shirt. Shakin' Brains album cover themed shirt would be supreme!
iron_servant

Post by iron_servant »

Great thanks to tbieri, now I have my Silver Mountain 7". Spinning it right now, sounds awesome!

Also thanks for all Silver Mountain related information. Still curious to know about old t-shirts or other merchandise!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Hi,

I have the Master Hammer 7" and the first Root LP for sale. email me at stenkochen@hotmail.com and give me an offer

Cheers
Sten
Long Live The Loud !!!
iron_servant

Post by iron_servant »

Updated. Looking for Maiden & Master's Hammer shirts!
malegys

Post by malegys »

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6285

I have some of the records you are after right here.
"Do you like Wenom?"
kraba

Post by kraba »

If you want on death ss shop you can buy some (new) tshirt at cheap!

If you need other death ss titles please send me a mail teo [@] miruna.org