The WORST of the Worst

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

The WORST of the Worst

Post by DaN »

Look what you made me do! Are you happy now?! Suit yerselves ya bastards!

http://rapidshare.com/files/42720674/DA ... 7.rar.html
DaN wrote:Very bad stuff yes, mostly because of the girl "singing" - she's got this EXTREMELY annoying voice, like a nagging, senile, 90-year old hag. It's possible it could have been quite interesting w/ a different vocalist, but as Rob also hinted on the music and production is so primitive it's hard to tell if they really intended to play Metal or Hard Rock. It's not impossible they did though. The lyrics are pretty typical HR/HM lyrics and the music doesn't really fit into any other form of underground/alternative rock that was popular at the time either.

Anyway, since it's not as "funny"-bad as for instance KUSTER or THE PREACHERS there's absolutely no reason what so ever to go hunting for it. I got my own copy via eBay ages ago out of curiosity after having read about it in some old MonsterRec.-catalog.

Even worse crap to come. Stay out of tune...
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Thanx that you opened such a thread surely interesting stuff to be unearthd.
Pleassse after each upload give the cover if possible and some infos about band.
Question:Some Metal Enterprises are far to be uploaded?Remember lot of people wait to hear these since the opening of Corroseum- Forum.
Question2:In first Seventh Avenue cd ''Rainbowland'' they play the Preachers song ''Way To Paradise'' in a newer version(95) and i think this track shredds.Could that Preachers album be so bad?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Could that Preachers album be so bad?
Oh yes, verily so.

Unfortunately I know squat about DARK AGES, but I'll try to sort out some scans in the future.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Wow !!! This is incredibly awful !! Very strange (??) way of singing !!

DaN, can we expect a KUSTER upload in this thread ??
Noisenik

Re: The WORST of the Worst

Post by Noisenik »

DaN wrote:Look what you made me do! Are you happy now?! Suit yerselves ya bastards!
DaN wrote:Very bad stuff yes, mostly because of the girl "singing" - she's got this EXTREMELY annoying voice, like a nagging, senile, 90-year old hag. It's possible it could have been quite interesting w/ a different vocalist, but as Rob also hinted on the music and production is so primitive it's hard to tell if they really intended to play Metal or Hard Rock.
Even worse crap to come. Stay out of tune...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omen of hate wrote:
Wow !!! This is incredibly awful !! Very strange (??) way of singing !!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *banging table with the hand, wallowing* :lol: :lol: :lol: damn, where's the dielaughing smiley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cough cough cough ...
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

omen of hate wrote:DaN, can we expect a KUSTER upload in this thread ??
Yeah, it's about bloody time isn't it? I'm warning you though, KUSTER make DARK AGES sound like MANILLA ROAD.

Btw, does anyone have a good rip of Dutch 'legends' LOCH NESS - "Eat ya Down" demo 83? I should have a tape somewhere, but it's taken from a copy of a copy of an older tape I've lost long ago. If I ever scrape the money together to release a 7", it shall be a reissue of this demo. Truly GREAT Crap-Metal at its... most special.
anthares

Post by anthares »

I have to check these stuff out!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Pedro: Since you're such a connaisseur of BrazMetal I think you should hear the MORCEGOS lp if you haven't already. They fit pretty well in this thread as well as in your collection.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

DaN wrote:Btw, does anyone have a good rip of Dutch 'legends' LOCH NESS - "Eat ya Down" demo 83?
The best aspect of dodgy Euro-metal is the daft titles some of the songs have. What does "Eat Ya Down" mean? More here:
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Dr_Keloid ... ain_silly/
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
tomas

Post by tomas »

Ok... I'll probably get killed for this ... but ...

I like the vocals, and I actually mean 'like', not in an ironic way. That chick sounds possessed!!!! Ok, possessed by a senile old demon, but still possessed!!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Some real classics in that link for sure, but opening track on the LOCH NESS demo beats them all:

"Satan will help" :shock:
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

DaN wrote:Some real classics in that link for sure, but opening track on the LOCH NESS demo beats them all:

"Satan will help" :shock:
He'll carry your shopping & mow your lawn. What a nice Satan.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Yes yes, reallyone of the greatest threads in Poisonoise section. Hope it continues this way. Downloading tonight, l'll listen to it tomorrow morning (well, not at 6 o'clock, but surely sometime tomorrow). I'll be back with feedback. Thanks.

EDIT: OK, i heard it...Here's some things that came to my mind 1. They are NOT the worst metal band of all times because I'm not so sure whether this is metal. 2. Even if it is called metal, the songwriting is really weak 3. The vocals are weird, not extremely weird though, compared for instance to those of Thrash Queen. I expected something more when i read "possessed by a senile old demon". Anyway, the fact is that the lady doesn't have a clue about singing. 4. As far as tech skills go, surely they were not talented musicians, but they were not bad either. 5. If i had paid more than 15 $ for it, i would kill myself.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Here's my contribution, THRASH QUEEN "Manslayer" album :

http://rapidshare.com/files/71475982/TH ... slayer.zip
Last edited by omen of hate on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomas

Post by tomas »

Oh no, I'm discovering a darker side of my musical taste... I actually like Thrash Queen :oops:

I admit it... I'm a crap metal fan !!!!!!!
Is there a self-help group I can join? Something like Anonymous Alcoholics...