CROM (fin) - Earth Queen/Eyes Of Fire 7" reissue

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

if you want to order 2 and sell me 1 for the shared cost that could work, I really need this too and don't expect to see any US distribution of it.
perishinflames wrote: I got the same e-mail today (several days after ordering). I didn't see this stipulation in any of their documentation, so now I'm scrambling to find some other CD or 7" I need from their shop. They should rather charge actual shipping cost instead of this.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

MassOfKthulu wrote:uuhm after paying i got an email stating 7 euro wont do ,and minimum order was ten euro cos quote postage is very high..em is this the same one euro postage he charged me? weird stuff
If minimum is 10 copies,count me in for another one and maybe we'll get them in the end....I mailed him and he wouldn't reply!
Never trust the Goblin King....
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

About time I made a big order from Ektro anyway. Circle were amazing in Salford the other night.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

doomedplanet wrote:if you want to order 2 and sell me 1 for the shared cost that could work, I really need this too and don't expect to see any US distribution of it.
perishinflames wrote: I got the same e-mail today (several days after ordering). I didn't see this stipulation in any of their documentation, so now I'm scrambling to find some other CD or 7" I need from their shop. They should rather charge actual shipping cost instead of this.
I will do this. Will send you a PM when I get order confirmation.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

re get the marmalade out of the eyes ,i said ten euro not ten copies.do what with ten copies,patch up the walls and put one in the toilet flush
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

I meant 10 euro assofKthulu.
Never trust the Goblin King....
dford

Post by dford »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:any american distros?????
I ordered from Svart records and they didn't charge any shipping at all due to it's weight. $8 total to Canada.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

dford wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:any american distros?????
I ordered from Svart records and they didn't charge any shipping at all due to it's weight. $8 total to Canada.
thanks for the info! will check right away