CONFESSOR (NZ) The Anthology '85-'93 CD Release!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I saw they have the best prices so far, compared to other online stores in New Zealand....we can save up to 50% on total costs, so that's why I would like to receive an answer from the laben and order from the directly...
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I'd like to order both the Confessor and the compilation CD, but my emails are returned with a "could not find the server" error message. If someone finds a way to contact the label, I'd like to know. Would really like to get these releases. If they are not CD-Rs, that is.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I'm having the same problems. What a great label this seems to be...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

I'll try to contact some NZ people I know & see what the deal is..
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I've just got an answer from Mr. James Moss and I immediately placed the order through paypal.

If you need, i can provide their paypal account, but I do n't know how much will they charge you for delivery costs
estebaan

Post by estebaan »

If anyone has any issues I am in New Zealand and I can try and call them directly to ask any questions you need - being in the same time zone sometimes helps! I'm going to order these too but not until next week..
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Yes, I hope Stonehenge will be reissued someday, love that EP!!! Never heard this one but judging by the replies it seems to be a must have.
Long Live The Loud !!!
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

@ estebaan: could you please contact them, ask how much for the compilation cd and the Confessor cd including shipping to Norway? Also, could you get me a confirmation of the paypal account? I'd appreciate it greatly :)
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

I'd like to see a STRIKEMASTER anthology cd.
estebaan

Post by estebaan »

great_knuthulhu wrote:@ estebaan: could you please contact them, ask how much for the compilation cd and the Confessor cd including shipping to Norway? Also, could you get me a confirmation of the paypal account? I'd appreciate it greatly :)
Hi - I just called them and got some information. I will PM you the details now. Seem easy to deal with at least at this end when I phoned them. As started earlier, they accept PayPal but also bank transfer if that suits.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

estebaan wrote:
great_knuthulhu wrote:@ estebaan: could you please contact them, ask how much for the compilation cd and the Confessor cd including shipping to Norway? Also, could you get me a confirmation of the paypal account? I'd appreciate it greatly :)
Hi - I just called them and got some information. I will PM you the details now. Seem easy to deal with at least at this end when I phoned them. As started earlier, they accept PayPal but also bank transfer if that suits.
I have the same question for the two CD's except with shipping to Canada. Please provide the paypal address as well.

Thanks in advance.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
estebaan

Post by estebaan »

PM'd avenger. :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

estebaan wrote:PM'd avenger. :)
Very much appreciated.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I've ordered this today. I've a fast & friendly answer from the label and shipping costs are very reasonable (at least for Europe).
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I received this email a few days ago:

"Thank you for your positive feedback on the 80’s rock re-issues that we recently released … we are aiming to re-issue another 2-3 titles in 2012. We shall keep your name ‘on file’ and when we re-issue we will e-mail you."

well....so let's wait and see :)