Areadeath Records Rip Off

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yes, since he came back he got some mental problems.
He's blaming me for everything I've done for him because he needs to find a scapegoat for all of his personality problem.
But this is an issue that lasts since we were child: I am used, it belongs to personal sphere and I've came across several adventures.
He tried to put me in jail when I was ill at his home (because he didn't want to hear my moanings), he kicked me out of his home in China when I got 40° fever, he told me I got a job place in Italy when I was in Malaysia in order to avoid me coming to China, I released him from jail and he never said thank you, he's working with a fake university degree (mine degree with changed datas/names) and of course he never said thank you

It's a sort of jeaulosy that comes since we were child, he feels inferior to me and now he thinks everything he does is better, is because of the atrocious hate he feels inside towards me....well, I repeat, his mental health is not very good and this last trouble with ADP made him feel even more rancorous and jealous towards me. I think he never said me thank you and the first thing he did when he came back to my home in Italy was to recover me in some mental hospital....mah....a real leecher, a poor frustrated and jealous twin brother. It's a shame that he doesn't miss any chance to throw shit on me after 5 years I try to help him, finance him, release him from troubles in every way.

If I knew that, if I knew how ungrateful and how shitty he was, I would never spent even a second of my life to help him out of the shit
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Anyway, there's nothing true on what he wrote....at least according what he said to me. Probably his mental problems got even worse than I thought.

He cameback here for a course for being a teacher, he won't come back to china, he's the first one to tell shit about Wang....so I was really shocked to hear that everything I said is fake according to my poor brother.
I have dozens and dozens of emails where he says since months that WANG treat him as a slave, that he won't work in the music field anymore as he lost too much money for a dream that turned only into a nightmare, that ADP never got in touch with him for months and he feels frustrated.
And I got dozen of emails where he announces his hate toward China, his will to go to another country (Malaysia or Indonesia) and his intention to go to a course hin Florence (it will start on next August 2nd)....so I wonder who's saying all this shit, saying that it's all part of my mental disturbated fantasy. I have dozen of emails, proofs, so I don't want to be pictured as a liar and an insane.

I think he's living a sort of countershock, where he tries to deny even his own words in order to show me as a liar. He doesn't want my help, he never accepted me in his existence (since my mother told him he's a monster, horrible hunchback when he was a child, he lived suffering my presence and my image and he dedicated all his life to prove/show himself he's better than me and I'm only a fucking demented/idiot....)....
so I really feel sad to see that all his way to say "thank you" to me is just spreading lies around, telling I'm a mentally ill, and so on.
If I knew that I would have never done anything for him
If I knew that I would have never wasted my time answering to music labels, bands, people asking what happened to my brother, why he doesn't answer, why CD issues are on delay and so on....no, I would have never done even one single thing of these if I knew his way to say me thank you.

For the first time in my life I really regret to have a brother who lived 36 years of his pathetic life hating and envying me....he ruined his life just because of that but he's ruining my life too with his lunacy and his altered vision of reality. I wish he never came back here to Italy if he's acting like a mentally shattered childish shit.

I'm really sick of receiving shit everytime I help him. He cames back home after two years and the first thing he did is to collect documents and essays about mental lunacy in order to recover me to some psychiatric hospitals. He didn't waste time, probably he doesn't want to see me at home. He did the same when I was in China: he called the police saying I'm trying to kill him. It was just a way to get rid of me. I'm sick, I wanna live my life peacefully and not being always upset because of a psychichally retarded brother.

If he didn't get any pund from ADP/Wang is because he never asked it, he's too leecher and scared to ask people his part of money....and all of his frustration are then thrown backk on me: the more he's leecher/looser/weak with others, the more he's hateful/merciless with me. I am used as his trash bin. I am really sick of this and I am really sick of hearing around that he's trying to say shit to me at every chance he has.

I'm really sorry for him...if I knew that I would have never spent the last 5 years of my life helping him every time, answering to bands, labels and people who never received any news from Filippo, spending money to help him, releasing him from jail, supporting him psychologically, going to visit him (and being always kicked out with degradating manners)....

well....ok.....delete this topic as I deleted my brother from my own existence.

Shit is shit and if troubles ouccurred is just because my brother is an idiot and deserved everything he got. He's just a poor, frustrated brother who's always lived in the shadow of a (suspected) jeaulosy...but this is just a personal matter. But personal matters may influcence a whole life, like it happened to him
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Ok now all of this has become quite odd O_o
daniel

Post by daniel »

Sorry to hear this jnfernal, but I believe what you say. Support.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

The whole story is really horrible.
Hope it will getting better for both of you soon.
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
boglord

Post by boglord »

sorry but i think this whole story sounds too fishy

1 you blame wang rip off you and your brother, and you wrote all these words to protect your brother, how hard wang rip your brother and how pitty your brother is.

2 wang blame you being racisim

3 Your brother against you,blame you are the one that have problem

4 You blame your brother being mental problem, blah blah...

what's next?
boglord

Post by boglord »

If this is true
If he didn't get any pund from ADP/Wang is because he never asked it, he's too leecher and scared to ask people his part of money....and all of his frustration are then thrown backk on me: the more he's leecher/looser/weak with others, the more he's hateful/merciless with me.
then i feel so sorry for you, you are the biggest loser in this story then,i'm so sorry...
vansinne

Post by vansinne »

jnfernal, it's truly heartbreaking to hear about the issues with your brother but would you please consider editing the title of this thread if what you mention in the last few posts is true. This affair has cast ADP in a very negative light and it would be a shame to let previous accusations stand.
boglord

Post by boglord »

agreed, this is more sounds like a problem between you and your brother, for whatever reason.

how can you call ADP a rip off if your brother never asked for any money.
If he didn't get any pund from ADP/Wang is because he never asked it,
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I'm sorry for all your troubles Jnfernal, and your brother's issues too, whatever the truth of the matter may be.

@Boglord: I am not a moderator, but I would like to question who you are and what you are doing here. You have registered on this forum only to post in this thread, you have not presented yourself the way the forum rules clearly state that you should. . . . now that really smells fishy!
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
boglord

Post by boglord »

I have been reading Corroseum since 2004 or something,but never post single post since now, as you can see my english is not good so i prefer read than post.

What I did is re post what wang posted on Chinese forum, about what Fillipo said regarding this issue.This 5 pages is all about Jfernal saying blah blah blah, its just need opinion from opposite side isnt it?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

boglord wrote:I have been reading Corroseum since 2004
?!?!? :?
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

I feel sorry for my friend Filippo...
I was helping him with the released of a peruvian band from the 80s, but i think his health is first.
Total support!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

well....as far as I know it is true that Wang never paid Filippo. I wrote that Filippo never asked just because I was angry with him a few days ago but it is for sure that Wang never paid a dime and never talked about any refund except for some promises that never materialized. His behaviour has always been really selfish in this.

The fact is that my brother doesn't want my help at all and he's saying a lot of false things now in order just to discredit my words. But this has nothing to do with what really happened: Wang never paid, the Sabbat box set out now got even more problems with coproducing labels (and the italian label complaied that Wang started selling his copies without waiting FOAD to receive his copies and other tricks like that)

Anyway the problems between me and my brother come from personal situation, familiar situation, but this won't change what Wang did: never paid a dime, took the whole cake and simply made his way. He promised to refund my brother buthe never did.
Last edited by jnfernal on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Then, Wang never replied...so it's his business to say something.
The only thing he wrote had nothing to do and went completely off the topic....I was expecting he spent a word about the problem of missing payment to his partners and he simply ignored the problem just making advertising on his label and how happy are BANDS to work with him.
Probably workers and collaboration are not important: if the company goes well there is no need to talk about inner relationship between boss and co-workers.... :)