Crap Song of the Day

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

The previews of the new Morbid Angel album. At first I felt embarassed but now I just laugh at it.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

It's this year's Unspoken King isn't it?
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Well, I never liked Cryptopsy so I can't tell. It will be fun to read all the payed reviewers trying to pass this piece of crap as "a great comeback" or "a step forward/evolution". I knew the album was gonna be shit when David Vincent returned but I just expected mediocrity, not something like "Radikult". The song titles alone are pretty sad and funny at the same time.
Lama

Post by Lama »

I've been a BIG Morbid Angel-fan all my metal-life, and I like all their albums (including the much criticized "Heretic"), but after hearing the samples for "Ilud..." I'm preparing for the worst... Some of the samples make me wanna cry...

:cry: :cry:
Kampel Destruction
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Intense Mutilation - Safe Sex (the whole LP)
This thing is something else...
Ernest Thesiger

Cochino wrote:Intense Mutilation - Safe Sex (the whole LP)
You should hear the Poser Sacrifice demo. Oh wait, you can't hear anything on it.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I think The Corroseum needs a feature about the shittiest metal albums. I'd like to know what Dan would include in that, would be fun to read.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Agreed on that, as long as he doesn't pick albums I rate :wink: . It would be a great read and a fitting addition to the site. If he can get away from his books for a few moments do it...
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
You should hear the Poser Sacrifice demo. Oh wait, you can't hear anything on it.
I found a couple of other demos and stuff but not that one, do you know where can I check it out?
Ernest Thesiger

Cochino wrote:I found a couple of other demos and stuff but not that one, do you know where can I check it out?
Think I found it on Soulseek - I'll scour my CD-R archives for it.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Cochino wrote:I think The Corroseum needs a feature about the shittiest metal albums. I'd like to know what Dan would include in that, would be fun to read.
and again you'd find just about everything in there bcs tastes or ideas about tastes are so diverse, and again, there'd be questions and comments like "how can you consider this and this album shitty, when it is actually sooo good, it's actually fantastic, no shit at all", etc.

I suggest we'd all go to RYM and start intense rating. The shittiest albums would found themselves at the very bottom. Probably. I guess the site would need minor upgrade, though.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I said that because it'd be interesting to read Dan's take on it. I wasn't thinking of a list but an article giving a bit of justification on every album, and I think Dan would pick some remarcably shitty albums, not the typical sellout/mediocre stuff, but some really wretched ones.
And I don't see what's the difference with saying which albums are the best. There's gonna be a discussion anyway, and I think music discussions are good for the forums (unless they're about downloading mp3s).
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Cochino wrote:
Ernest Thesiger wrote:
I found a couple of other demos and stuff but not that one, do you know where can I check it out?
I have it, I can upload it if you want but I must warn you that this demo beat almost everything in the crap metal genre.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Yes please! I've heard all their other demos and LP, I think I'm ready for this.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

"OLD'n'locked" as it's a new year. Please create a 2012 thread. /Mod
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."