Bootleg Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote: Deleting you from the forum ? 8)
Pity there is no button for that :\
Believe me, a celebration would ensue if this took place.
Last edited by Avenger on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0608188286 (username cansprayme1 from Malaysia)

Beware of the Wargasm boot... look at feedback, all private listings with 1 neutral ("fake item"), also the other cds on selling (Burzum etc.) don't seem legit.
Last edited by Helstar on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

And here we are again ... http://shop.ebay.com/jettingintoyou8/m. ... m=&_ipg=25

Also, nice new boot http://cgi.ebay.com/LAAZ-ROCKIT-HOLIDAY ... 45f9b50cc8

If you see in the feedback, there is an italian who paid 400$+ for 5 boots (!).
I can't believe there is people willing to pay so much for home-made CDRs ... I don't know if it's more hilarious or sad (ok it's a mix of that ^^)
Last edited by Helstar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

anybody purchased from livingthrash before? i am just curious how the disc and back insert are. (and booklet has just cover page?)
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

gigadeth wrote:anybody purchased from livingthrash before? i am just curious how the disc and back insert are. (and booklet has just cover page?)
Yeah I bought the 'Renegade-Total Armageddon' boot and the quality was quite good.. the disc was a 'black disc' all over with vinyl type grooves on the top of the disc.. it was ok!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Request from me and Zola: if somebody know, could you point out the differences (if any) between the Living Death original and bootleg of "Killing ..." ? Thanks.
Korgüll wrote: Yeah I bought the 'Renegade-Total Armageddon' boot and the quality was quite good.. the disc was a 'black disc' all over with vinyl type grooves on the top of the disc.. it was ok!
Oh come on, you actually feeded that fuc*in bootleger ? And you liked ... a burned CDR ? :(
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Guys, I've seen earlier in this topic, a controversy over Unisound recs. Facts are simple:
It's no secret that the guy behind this label is responsible for the 99% of every greek bootleg CD.
But when he uses the "Unisound" label, it is a legitimate or semi-legitimate release (like Madd Hunter and many more who claim that the label didn't respect the deal). Nevertheless,most of them are in a bootleg/low budget quality, as well, as someone mentioned.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Helstar wrote:Oh come on, you actually feeded that fuc*in bootleger ? And you liked ... a burned CDR ? :(
I try and collect anything & everything (even if a bootleg) from bands I really like.. Venom bootlegs turn me on!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote: Also, nice new boot http://cgi.ebay.com/LAAZ-ROCKIT-HOLIDAY ... 45f9b50cc8

If you see in the feedback, there is an italian who paid 400$+ for 5 boots (!).
I can't believe there is people willing to pay so much for home-made CDRs ... I don't know if it's more hilarious or sad (ok it's a mix of that ^^)
I saw that 100++ USD for CD-Rs.... :(
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I don't follow you ? It's empty ^^
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Oh he has blocked Italy ^^ that's why I don't get the list. Protector bootlegs uh ? Fuuu.... :|
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

I am surprised those weren't bootlegged before, well shedding of skin was already, at least I can probably find the originals cheaper now because of it.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Shame I didnt manage to get Golem before these boot showed up. Now every time I will see it for sale I will be wondering if it's real.