SATAN- INTO THE FIRE LP+7"

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
quietus

SATAN- INTO THE FIRE LP+7"

Post by quietus »

I think this thread was lost or whatever....anyway out now at:

AFORJA-PORTUGAL
HHO -GERMANY
NWN!-USA
HELLS HEADBANGERS-USA
TPL-SWEDEN
SVART-FINLAND

perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Got mine today, excellent work! :D
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

havent seen it in hells headbangers, that is where im planning to get it from
cc

Post by cc »

Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.
quietus

Post by quietus »

cc wrote:Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.
Ahhh the recent young photography major from Uni on a metal forum....nothin gayer than that I guess...anyways...yes I went berzerk on that pagemaker thing so please avoid at all cost...
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Black Axe wrote:
cc wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "PHISH-PHORUM" at the top of my browser though.
It should, but there are problems with the forum so it might be lacking because of it.

I ordered this along with the new official re-issue of Legend's From The Fjords. Hope to get them in next week.
Unless you know something I don't, I believe you meant to say "Legend's self-titled", as in the UK band that Svart Records just reissued?
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Ordered mine from High Roller!

Can't fucking wait!

I can now finally listen to it over and over on vinyl, as I avoid playing the original demo due to it's frail condition & my average cassette deck!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

cc wrote:where is that Legend reish available?
I ordered mine from Nuclear War Now! along with this Satan release. I just got both yesterday and they're both high quality. The Legend release is fairly plain, which is fitting for their s/t. Nice gatefold with the lyrics. The Satan release, well, it's already been described. Nicely done.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Dodens Grav wrote:
Black Axe wrote:
cc wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "PHISH-PHORUM" at the top of my browser though.
It should, but there are problems with the forum so it might be lacking because of it.

I ordered this along with the new official re-issue of Legend's From The Fjords. Hope to get them in next week.
Unless you know something I don't, I believe you meant to say "Legend's self-titled", as in the UK band that Svart Records just reissued?
No. I was just lying. :P

@anyone who posted on May 31th/June 1st and can't post anymore(and gets the need to wait message). You need to get DaN to delete your posts on those dates and you'll be back in business.
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

Got this in the mail today. Congratulation on another awesome release! I actually asked Russ about releasing this material back in the late 90's - glad someone finally got to do it!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

bump

does anyone still have this available?
Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

HHO -GERMANY
NWN!-USA
HELLS HEADBANGERS-USA
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

quietus wrote:
cc wrote:Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.
Ahhh the recent young photography major from Uni on a metal forum....nothin gayer than that I guess...anyways...yes I went berzerk on that pagemaker thing so please avoid at all cost...
:lol:
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

dogdamn, just got mine yesterday, what a release! Always hoped someday to hear this demo in crystal clear sound, now we have it.