Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

FenderMedium wrote:
omen of hate wrote:I have found on slsk a bootleg of BLACK SABBATH with Ian Gillan called "Purple Sabbath". Does someone have some infos on where and when it was recorded ?
I found it seems to be from 1983

• CD • "Purple Sabbath" November 4, Worcester, USA
• CD • "Purple Sabbath Definitive Edition" November 4, Worcester, USA

http://home.swipnet.se/sabbath83/
It's not this one, track lists are different. Thanks for searching anyway !
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

Search through those and see if any of the track lists match,maybe the title is wrong.

Here is some more

http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs/boots.html
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Yes it's this one !

Thanks a lot !
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

Which one was it? Did you quote me right after I changed the post and you didn't notice?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

FenderMedium wrote:Which one was it? Did you quote me right after I changed the post and you didn't notice?
Oops, I didn't noticed !! :oops:
It's the "Purple Sabbath Definitive Edition" November 4 Worcester, USA
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Could somebody give me more info on the band TERMINATOR from Holland.
I recently obtained a demo tape: 'Mortal Remains'.

The demo is from 1989. It's one of the best things I heard recently. Violent thrash, great riffs, great volcals, excellent drumming.

Because I am not able to find them on metal-archives, I'm wondering if the band released other material.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

How much goes a Satan's Host - "Metal From Hell" LP, red, black originals and those different colored bootlegs? I think it is much but I'm not sure...
BestialLust

Post by BestialLust »

Can anybody please provide some information about the PARASITE (Swe) MLP? I've seen it in a local store, but have no idea what they sound like or whether it is actually any good or not.
So, comparisons and an idea about how much it can be expected to sell for are helpful.
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Someone posted their demo on the Poisonoise section not so long ago. Very good HM with an epic and dreamy touch.The sound on the MLP is better than on the demo (as we may expect) and the songs better played and done. Buy it if the price is right, like 15-20€! Maybe it's sold for less in Sweden, but this price seems correct to me.
Gott ist tot.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

BestialLust wrote:Can anybody please provide some information about the PARASITE (Swe) MLP? I've seen it in a local store, but have no idea what they sound like or whether it is actually any good or not.
So, comparisons and an idea about how much it can be expected to sell for are helpful.
It's available from the Under Fire Radio blog (see Poisonoise). And no, it's not that special imo.
hload

Post by hload »

BestialLust wrote:Can anybody please provide some information about the PARASITE (Swe) MLP? I've seen it in a local store, but have no idea what they sound like or whether it is actually any good or not.
buy it,my friend, and if you don't like it, PM me to buy it again. nothing is better than a 3rd copy of this killer ep....
BestialLust

Post by BestialLust »

DaN wrote: It's available from the Under Fire Radio blog (see Poisonoise). And no, it's not that special imo.
Thanks for the tip. It's not bad, but may be worth picking up if just for trade.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

sovdat wrote:Is this the only version of Nothing Sacred albums on CD? I guess that it's a newer CD (rerelease), so it shouldn't be too expensive, probably?
http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/a5/46/6fa5_1.JPG
If anyone's interested: It's probably the only version of Nothing Sacred albums on a CD, although it's not an official one: Bootleg with cheap artwork but pretty good sound, and limited to 500 hand numbered copies.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Mr Nuke wrote:Someone posted their demo on the Poisonoise section not so long ago. Very good HM with an epic and dreamy touch.The sound on the MLP is better than on the demo (as we may expect) and the songs better played and done.
I preferred the rehearsal demo to the 12", to be honest.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

How much is Outbreak (Can) - Master Stroke LP (mint all) worth?? Is it worth to spend any money on it either?