SENTINEL - 7" vinyl + CD on TMU RECORDS

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

doomedplanet wrote:parcel arrived. Nice looking package, I hope this is a sign of more vinyl to come, maybe Baron Steele?...
Ahem, I'd just like to echo this. But you could wait until I've actually got any money to buy it. Baron Steele is really great stuff.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Got mine yesterday, great stuff! I find it a bit questionable how the CD is directly attached to the 7" sleeve with that little rubber deal though, hard to get it off and felt like i was going to rip the sleeve in doing so. Otherwise top-notch.
msp

Post by msp »

Package arrived today. Looks great. Hopefully this is the start of a Texas metal 7" series
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

yeah I removed it with lighter fluid but that little sticker remained. But I knew if I didn't remove it, when it went into the singles box for storage that little bumper would probably cause the record to bow.
perishinflames wrote:Got mine yesterday, great stuff! I find it a bit questionable how the CD is directly attached to the 7" sleeve with that little rubber deal though, hard to get it off and felt like i was going to rip the sleeve in doing so. Otherwise top-notch.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Don't you hate it when you completely miss something cool?
Just noticed this thread, will order this soon...
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Received today, haven't had a chance to play it yet. It's a fun package, nicely put together, though I haven't figured out how I'l store the 7" pic sleeve ith the rubber spoke for the CD attached to it.

After reading the bio- in the booklet, I'm struck at how amazing it is that a band this small (existed about 18 months, played max of 10 shows, only recorded one 2-song demo on a tape never circulated except via tape trading) managed to get tracked down 25 years later and get some material released. That's just pretty darn cool :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Ra Pariah

Post by Ra Pariah »

Nice release! I have purchased the Final Vangeance CD and it's great! I'll try to buy and the Sentinel re-issue asap! Now I remember that I lost my pin button of the Final Vengeance.. I had pinned it on a bag and it was gone. :oops:
All through the night steel by your side
texasmetalunderground

Post by texasmetalunderground »

Nice release! I have purchased the Final Vangeance CD and it's great! I'll try to buy and the Sentinel re-issue asap! Now I remember that I lost my pin button of the Final Vengeance.. I had pinned it on a bag and it was gone.
I'll include a replacement FV button with your Sentinel purchase! :wink:
Ra Pariah

Post by Ra Pariah »

Thanks a lot for your generosity, but I have already ordered the new release of yours from a local distributor! Maybe, another time you will give me this pin button! :mrgreen: To be honest, though, I don't order via paypal so often. :roll: I prefer to support some friends who are themselves distributors. By the way, congratulations for your site, it's great! Finally, I would like to see re-issued the demo of Assalant, I think they deserve it! Metal on! :D
All through the night steel by your side
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Got my copy today, looks absolutely awesome. Cheers for the extras too!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I'm listening to the CD right now, all I have to say is that this is one of the greatest releases of the last years. It is done with passion and you can feel that there's the love for the music above all behind it, it also proves that a release doesn't have to be necessarily ultra fancy and full of gadgets in order to be great. Two thumbs up and all the best for the future. HAIL!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
texasmetalunderground

Post by texasmetalunderground »

Thanks a lot for your generosity, but I have already ordered the new release of yours from a local distributor! Maybe, another time you will give me this pin button!
Great! It's important to support local distributors. PM me your mailing address & I'll get you a replacement FV button ASAP.
I'm listening to the CD right now, all I have to say is that this is one of the greatest releases of the last years. It is done with passion and you can feel that there's the love for the music above all behind it, it also proves that a release doesn't have to be necessarily ultra fancy and full of gadgets in order to be great. Two thumbs up and all the best for the future. HAIL!
Thanks for the kind words!
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

7" just arrived!
EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!
Everything is perfect, the booklet, the 2colored vinyl, the extras...
The whole package is just PERFECT!!

As said above, hope this is the beginning of a new series of releases for Texas Metal Underground
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

Got this 7" earlier this week and second what everybody else have already said. Top notch release! Highly recommended.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Got mine as well,keep it up in a rabid pace....
Never trust the Goblin King....