BBTAD MAKES PACT WITH SATAN,COMMITS GENOCIDE(to vinyl)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
quietus

BBTAD MAKES PACT WITH SATAN,COMMITS GENOCIDE(to vinyl)

Post by quietus »

DUST021-SATAN-INTO THE FIRE DEMO LP+KISS OF DEATH 7

In the months before the legendary Court in the Act was recorded with Brian Ross, most of the songs on the record had already been recorded with Ian Swift who( later went on to Avenger) and issued on cassette only as the Into the Fire demo in late 1982. This will be the first vinyl version of that famous demo, with 2 bonus tracks from the 1981 demo/Roxcalbur Compilation Oppression and The Executioner. Due to time constraints of vinyl the other two tracks from the 81 demo(Heads will Roll and Kiss of Death) will be issued on a reproduction 7" of the Kiss of Death single.
Also included is an A2 soze gig poster and 8 page book with original artwork for the demos/articles/Roxcalibur art and info and tons of pix of an incredibly young band caught in the act of Church and Grave desecration. Must be seen to be believed....Pressing now.

DUST022-GENOCIDE-STENCH OF BURNING DEATH LP

In the 18 months or so before releasing their genre defining classic Horrified lp, Repulsion existed as Genocide. Releasing three demos (Toxic Metal ,11/84,Violent Death 10/85 and WFBE AKA Stench of Burning Death 01/86). This will be the first sole Genocide release coupling all the demos on one vinyl. In addition there will be 5 additional outakes from the Stench demo and a huge book filled with unseen photos,zine articles,interviews,flyers etc....

Pressing soon.

DUST 020 -also pressing now and announced soon
DUST 019- Cloven Hoof-mastering delay..update soon.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

This recent trend of Fucking Essential Vinyl Reissues must end! You bastards are ruining me!Image
msp

Post by msp »

Fuck!
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
LaGouille

Re: BBTAD MAKES PACT WITH SATAN,COMMITS GENOCIDE(to vinyl)

Post by LaGouille »

quietus wrote:DUST021-SATAN-INTO THE FIRE DEMO LP+KISS OF DEATH 7

In the months before the legendary Court in the Act was recorded with Brian Ross, most of the songs on the record had already been recorded with Ian Swift who( later went on to Avenger) and issued on cassette only as the Into the Fire demo in late 1982. This will be the first vinyl version of that famous demo, with 2 bonus tracks from the 1981 demo/Roxcalbur Compilation Oppression and The Executioner. Due to time constraints of vinyl the other two tracks from the 81 demo(Heads will Roll and Kiss of Death) will be issued on a reproduction 7" of the Kiss of Death single.
Also included is an A2 soze gig poster and 8 page book with original artwork for the demos/articles/Roxcalibur art and info and tons of pix of an incredibly young band caught in the act of Church and Grave desecration. Must be seen to be believed....Pressing now.
Holy shit!
nabel

Post by nabel »

:shock:
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

[quote="quietus"]DUST021-SATAN-INTO THE FIRE DEMO LP+KISS OF DEATH 7

/quote]

:shock: f*****g tremendous!!!!!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

quietus wrote:DUST021-SATAN-INTO THE FIRE DEMO LP+KISS OF DEATH 7

I love you. :twisted:
Lama

Post by Lama »

This thing is going to be sold out in a few seconds!!!!! Great news!!!
Kampel Destruction
Eon

Post by Eon »

This is great news indeed. Also looking forward to DUST020!
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Holy crap that's nuts, can't wait!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Lama wrote:This thing is going to be sold out in a few seconds
I certainly hope not. I'm always a little slow with these things. Must have.
akira

Post by akira »

Will Satan and Gaskin demos be issued on cd as well?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

akira wrote:Will Satan and Gaskin demos be issued on cd as well?
Based on BBTAD's past discography, I'm going to say that the answer is, no.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

akira wrote:Will Satan and Gaskin demos be issued on cd as well?
We are working on cd versions for the Satan stuff due to released on KIT. But it is not sure yet...I am dealing with the band about it right now..
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Holy fuck! GENOCIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!