'RAMPAGE (Aus) - Veil Of Mourn' OUT NOW!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

of course, here: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=5558

another wrong data, hrrrmmph!
I am ... the One you warned me of
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Actually, now when I look closely at the LP, it says Manufactured by CBS Records, Distributed by Waterfront Records!

Who knows?????
Noisenik wrote:of course, here: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=5558

another wrong data, hrrrmmph!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
The Coffins Slave

Post by The Coffins Slave »

Korgüll wrote:Oh, is CS doing Renegade??

I was thinking about working on that as well..

It was recently bootlegged in Brazil! :(
Can you please tell me who done this fucking boot?
When you have been down in your grave, Alive, Your mind decays and you're THE COFFINS SLAVE!

www.thecoffinsslave.com

NWOBHM | THRASH | DEATH | BLACK | DOOM | ROCK | Distribution Australia.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

The Coffins Slave

Ah I thought you were talking about Vinyl, bloody shit myself after all the work I have put into this release.

Says he only done 100 CDs, wonder if thats true..
When you have been down in your grave, Alive, Your mind decays and you're THE COFFINS SLAVE!

www.thecoffinsslave.com

perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I'm pretty sure those 'bootlegs' are just crap CD-Rs, you have nothing to worry about.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:This guy is selling it:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0482456391
Oh man,

That guys selling bootlegs of New Renaissance material.

I wonder how long that's going to last before he has his shit pushed in by Ann's legal crew.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Coffins Slave

I honestly don't know how they can get away with it.. And who would support that as well.. Its not hard to contact the bands... or labels for distribution rights..

www.thecoffinsslave.com

Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The Coffins Slave wrote:I honestly don't know how they can get away with it.. And who would support that as well.. Its not hard to contact the bands... or labels for distribution rights..
Why would they do that when they can burn a CD-R bootleg and sell for $25.50 (or even more as there is another day before the auction's end).

Get used to it my friend. The only way to discourage this dipshit to sell those crappy bootlegs would be to release it asap. He will move to another title once he sees an official re-release is available...
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Avenger wrote:I wonder how long that's going to last before he has his shit pushed in by Ann's legal crew.
Is she still pro-active about all that..???

The NRR website hasn't been up for a while.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Actually the quality is not too bad... but they don't look too dissimilar to the Strike Force/vegascds pressings ..the spine title has been spelled Total Armagedoon ..so as long as you get that right Hushy then your pressing will be 10000 times better already! :)
perishinflames wrote:I'm pretty sure those 'bootlegs' are just crap CD-Rs, you have nothing to worry about.
The Coffins Slave

stormspell wrote:
The Coffins Slave wrote:I honestly don't know how they can get away with it.. And who would support that as well.. Its not hard to contact the bands... or labels for distribution rights..
Why would they do that when they can burn a CD-R bootleg and sell for $25.50 (or even more as there is another day before the auction's end).

Get used to it my friend. The only way to discourage this dipshit to sell those crappy bootlegs would be to release it asap. He will move to another title once he sees an official re-release is available...
haha Get used to it? Its not as if its the first boot I have seen mate. People do it all the time, I was just meaning that I don't support it.

www.thecoffinsslave.com

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:
Avenger wrote:I wonder how long that's going to last before he has his shit pushed in by Ann's legal crew.
Is she still pro-active about all that..???

The NRR website hasn't been up for a while.
I'm really not sure.

I know that a few years back she caused a lot of shit for bootleggers selling New Renaissance materal online though.

I don't know if it was ever confirmed or not, but I heard she even dragged one of them to court.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Korgüll wrote:The bonus tracks will be all demo tracks & a rehearsal track, it will include a bonus DVD with a gig from 88-89...

Next up (hopefully) will be official Mass Confusion, Nothing Sacred, Captain Trips and Tyrus re-issues/releases...

I'm working on them...
Nothing Sacred - Deathwish and unreleased tracks from the early days of Heresy/NS. And the supposed unreleased album after Let Us Prey also... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZea1fXjdhI

Captain Trips unreleased album... killer!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Finally about to be released for the first time on CD!!!! In deluxe edition on Area Death Prod! I will have copies & they will be nicely priced ;)

More info to come soon for those interested!