For sale: Militia - Regiments of death 1985 demo tape (Texas speed/thrash metal)

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
pappomotorhead

For sale: Militia - Regiments of death 1985 demo tape (Texas speed/thrash metal)

Post by pappomotorhead »

Hi, im selling this authentic demo tape from the excellent metal band from Texas, Militia. It's their first demo tape. Here is the link to the ebay publication: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Militia-Regime ... Sw4oBgKAI4

Im asking U$S 500 for it. Free express shipping through DHL.

Here you can listen the full demo:

[youtube]ycNFg1NDx1o[/youtube]

if anybody want to contact me send me an email to andreslarrosa18@gmail.com

Cheers.
Khnud

Re: For sale: Militia - Regiments of death 1985 demo tape (Texas speed/thrash metal)

Post by Khnud »

Yet another one of those "I'm asking 400% above top Discogs price"...

No thanks.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
pappomotorhead

Re: For sale: Militia - Regiments of death 1985 demo tape (Texas speed/thrash metal)

Post by pappomotorhead »

there is somebody else in ebay selling this tape at U$S 2750: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Militia-Demo-C ... SwlD5etx~u

I think im asking a reasonable price...

Besides the price they asked sometime in discogs doesnt has to be the right price for a record or a tape, that just the price somebody paid

This tape is rare as fuck, and is a great material for somebody whos into this kind of metal
humus

Post by humus »

If you think this is the right price, a reasonable price, just put it on ebay or discogs and count your dollars.
Asking 500 for a tape that sold for 100, and not expecting to be called a twat, might have been a bit naive at your end.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Plus, if someone puts something on eBay for 2700 dollars doesn't mean it's actually worth 2700 dollars.
Rockadrome sold their copy for $99 a while ago. So I'd say this tape is "worth" around $100-$150 tops.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
humus

Post by humus »

3.5 months later and this copy is still sitting on discogs for $500.
Could it be. Maybe just maybe. That $500 is not the right price after all? :roll:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Be patient... :!: :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...