Deaf Dealer - Journey Into Fear LP wanted

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
daniel

Deaf Dealer - Journey Into Fear LP wanted

Post by daniel »

If anyone has an extra black vinyl copy for a normal price, because I'd rather not pay 30+ euros for such a recent release, which some people are selling it for online.

I had thought I would be able to pick this up in Greece as it was just released last month, but unfortunately it is sold out everywhere. I don't know what the logic was behind only pressing 300 copies of this. It is also another example of why I dislike pre-orders, as a release may become sold-out before ever hitting the shops, and I for one prefer to avoid postage costs whenever possible.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Helstar

Re: Deaf Dealer - Journey Into Fear LP wanted

Post by Helstar »

I agree on what you said. It's really starting to be pathetic (many examples lately, not only this one).

Anyway, the cd is fantastic, I'd suggest to buy that one - until you find the vinyl, it's a great way to listen to this masterpiece of all time :)
daniel

Re: Deaf Dealer - Journey Into Fear LP wanted

Post by daniel »

I'm one of those people, who view CD:s as pretty useless ;) Same thing as having MP3s on my computer really, unless there's something else of interest included in the release, which was the case when I recently bought the Titan Force demo CD for the patch, and Blind Assassin CD for the gig footage on DVD :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.