Trade CDs

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Vampallens

Trade CDs

Post by Vampallens »

Need only CDs, no vinyls please.
Send list. PM, thanx.

Blackend - Unknown World (Local Hero Music '94)
Cianide - Rage War 1996 (Cryonics '00)
Fear of Darkness - Age of Brutality (private '94)
Maledictive Pigs - Funeral Sermon (Galdre '95)
Mendacity - Imprisonment (private '96)
The Choir of Vengeance - s/t (private '96)
Testimonia - s/t (City Record '93)
V/A - Northwest Metalfest sampler (Steamhammer '89)
Last edited by Vampallens on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Made a trade lately with Vampallens, all great !
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Can totally agree, great guy! :)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Not serious to work a deal with his cds.
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Not serious to work a deal with his cds.
If you offer 1 CD (and not even the genre I like) in trade for my cds and I politely say you the trade can't be done, what's not serious about that ?
You are fuckin' hilarious :lol:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

The title says trade/sell. No trade means possible sale. You didn't like my offers but you refused to send counteroffers because you "suddenly" decided that the titles are only for trade? And you call yourself serious?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

If Vampallens didn't like your trade or money offers, the cds in the end are his own and he can choose whatever to do with them. Do you do that with your cds too ? Of course. We all do actually.
How many times did you refuse trades or ask for high money for the cds you had ? I imagine a lot of times ... but sure, that was your right of course, but tell me why this time it's not Vampallens' ?

You always act like a spoiled brat who has been deprived from his toys, so nothing new under the sun :roll: but this time you had to attack somebody publicly in HIS thread, and that's a great achievement even for you... maybe because Vampallens is a relatively new user with a low posts count you thought he'd obey to whatever you say, Colombo ? :lol:

insults incoming in 1...2...
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:If Vampallens didn't like your trade or money offers, the cds in the end are his own and he can choose whatever to do with them. Do you do that with your cds too ? Of course. We all do actually.
How many times did you refuse trades or ask for high money for the cds you had ? I imagine a lot of times ... but sure, that was your right of course, but tell me why this time it's not Vampallens' ?

You always act like a spoiled brat who has been deprived from his toys, so nothing new under the sun :roll: but this time you had to attack somebody publicly in HIS thread, and that's a great achievement even for you... maybe because Vampallens is a relatively new user with a low posts count you thought he'd obey to whatever you say, Colombo ? :lol:

insults incoming in 1...2...
Of course he can change his mind that's why he is not serious. So what's your fucking problem and you post your bullshit on this thread?
First he is willing to trade, then he asks for offers (that's ok), he does not like the offers & his response is very "kind" "I don't sell for peanuts, sorry. I'm lack of money". So if he is lack of money the obvious question (for normal people not for trolls like you helstar) is : "How much do you want for the cds"? You cannot except the : "Trade is preferred, your offers were declined." as an answer...
You insulted me for one more time so you can put the small letters in your ass. You have also ruined quite a few of my threads with your bullshit so judging me for posting that "he is not serious to deal with his cds" makes me laugh like a Russian villager. I'm not insulting anyone I just posted what's going on with vampallens from my experience - the same YOU DID a few posts above. But you had to write again as a troll who respects itself because you didn't like my experience. Oh cool "boy"!
Yeah.. your imagination strikes back but has nothing to do with my words (as usual :lol: ). I ask for high money for some cds not the OPPOSITE like vampallens. I didn't accuse him for high prices mr. troll - he actually refused to send any price. I am not hiding like he did. And that's what I said - what you couldn't understand & you had to post another bullshit-post is a psychologist's job. The other words about new users bla bla bla are more of your flying imagination that jumps from your shitty head.
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:The title says trade/sell. No trade means possible sale. You didn't like my offers but you refused to send counteroffers because you "suddenly" decided that the titles are only for trade? And you call yourself serious?
What is the problem ? Counteroffers aren't essential for me.
Just post that list for trade, sale is an option, a secondary choice for the dealer, and if the offers aren't right for my knowledge I can't refuse, of course.
There's nothing more clear than this.
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Of course he can change his mind that's why he is not serious.
Again ? Replied above. Really pathetic.
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: First he is willing to trade, then he asks for offers
False. I never asked you for offers. You asked my wants and I sent you a list. Offers have been a your idea.
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: his response is very "kind" "I don't sell for peanuts, sorry. I'm lack of money". So if he is lack of money the obvious question (for normal people not for trolls like you helstar) is : "How much do you want for the cds"? You cannot except the : "Trade is preferred, your offers were declined." as an answer...
Right. Because if you offer 80$ for Testimonia (one of the most italian rare thrash cd ever) I have the right to decline.
And I've been even very gently to answer.
I used to apply the no reply - no interest formula normally.
And I repeat, counteroffers are not my cup of tea. Trade is preferred.
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: I didn't accuse him for high prices [...]he actually refused to send any price.
So, again and again and again, what's the problem ?!?!?!?
Thanx you very much for hijack my post with a load of useless bullshits.
Have tons of positive references here and there from years...
Be smarter next time, think first and act slow.

ps. Sorry for my bad english, I've made my best.
pps. Helstar, thx you for your effort.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Nebu, seriously, go to a very good psychiatrist - you and your imaginary russian villager.

Ps. 80$ for Testimonia ? :lol: if he had it he would list it for 500$
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Updated list
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Another succesfull trade with Vampallens :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot for one of my top wants !
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Third trade with Vampallens, must be a record in such short time :)

And all perfect as always ! You might want to update the list :wink:
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Thanx you for the free bump, friendly trustful trader !

Updated list