WANTED: Keep it True 2013 ticket

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Luis

WANTED: Keep it True 2013 ticket

Post by Luis »

Greetings,

I am looking for two tickets for this year's KIT for the mrs and me. If anyone has any tickets to sell or knows of anyone getting rid of some, please get in touch!
Luis

Post by Luis »

Update: Still need one more ticket, if there are any going!
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

I'm selling one right now on ebay
I opened a topic here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0914464038
Luis

Post by Luis »

Still looking folks, any info or hints much appreciated!
humus

Post by humus »

Luis wrote:Still looking folks, any info or hints much appreciated!
Just wait 'till the last minute, always tickets available for a normal price then. Not rip-off prices like above.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

humus wrote:
Luis wrote:Still looking folks, any info or hints much appreciated!
Just wait 'till the last minute, always tickets available for a normal price then. Not rip-off prices like above.
++++++ TRUE ++++++

Selling ticket on eBay auction option is such a DISGRACE.
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Yeah, Rip Off Prices (49.99 Starting bid - less than the original cost)

and is a Disgrace selling a Ticket because someone can't finally visit the festival, while selling on ebay LPs and 7"s that were released less than 2 months for high prices is pretty decent!
humus

Post by humus »

Who cares about the opening bid, you knew you'd fetch more money for it. You could have easily sold this on a forum for the price you paid, but you went for the profit.

And yes, people sell new records for inflated prices on ebay. I'm not one of them so I can be as judgemental as I want about you and them. You're equally bad.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

This is a problem with most concerts/festivals who normally sell out. Sooner or later someone will find out there's money to be made, and purchase lots of tickets to resell them for profit.

I know apollo.ra probably didn't have this in mind, but someone will eventually tap into this market opportunity. And the metal community will take the hit.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

When someone places an item for sale on ebay, with low starting bid and no reserve price, it means he lets the buyers decide what's the final price.
It means if the ticket end at 50$ or 100$ or 1000$, thats a decision the buyer is gonna make and not the seller! I didn't set the "rip-off price" as you said!! If ending price was 50$, i would still sell it! Common sense...

So, we're being disgrased for selling an item on ebay! Ok, then please don't buy on ebay!

I personally have a clean background, an excellent trading-buying-selling feedback among collectors and dealers, so you can think what ever you think, but don't be insulting against me without tangible evidence. Peace out,
See you at KIT
Luis

Post by Luis »

There seem to be more people than usual looking for tickets at this stage than ever this year!

Any tickets or hints of tickets going, give me a shout!
humus

Post by humus »

A few years ago I went to a Bolt thrower show, bought an extra shirt and sold it on ebay. And a few years before that, a Sunn 0))) record.
We're all cunts sometimes, we just have to admit that profit is what we think about from time to time.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Why not just list the ticket with a "Buy It Now" for the face value?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
alvigator

Post by alvigator »

As soon as the festival sells out, then the value of the ticket is no longer the original price i.e. the price it was bought. Basic Economics theory, demand and supply. Thus, had starchild sold the ticket for the value he bought it, he would be making a loss. Would anyone sell their house for the value they bought it? No, because the value of the house has gone up. Simple as that.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

alvigator wrote:As soon as the festival sells out, then the value of the ticket is no longer the original price i.e. the price it was bought. Basic Economics theory, demand and supply. Thus, had starchild sold the ticket for the value he bought it, he would be making a loss. Would anyone sell their house for the value they bought it? No, because the value of the house has gone up. Simple as that.
Not true. There are many markets (US especially) where the housing market has shit the bed and many of the houses are now worth only a percentage of what they once were.

Regardless, we aren't talking economics here, we are talking ethics regarding this specific forum.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."