WANTED: Keep it True 2013 ticket

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Is it ethical to purchase a rare CD/vinyl cheap and then resell it (or trade it) for a higher price? I'm sure most people here would say yes. Tickets are slightly different though, with a festival being a one off deal that you can't purchase later for the same experience.

I have mixed feelings about this - on one hand the market dictates the price and a seller listing an item cheap really can't be blamed for it selling for a much higher sum. On the other hand, black market concert tickets are a big thing and is generally shunned upon by the community. If unscrupolous people find out the demand for KiT tickets is much higher than the supply, chances are the tickets will be sold to people who are never interested in actually attending the festival but rather want to profit by listing them on ebay once it's sold out. Same thing happens with new metal releases (Uncle Acid or Ghost, anyone?). In the end, a metal head who didn't have the chance to purchase an original ticket will either have to pay a higher price (as long as demand exceeds supply) or stay at home.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

And it continues...... Are we serious here? the No-Life-ness in this forum gets higher and higher...

I bought two tickets last year -one for me and one for my brother- two metalheads who live and die for metal, for US, to attend the festival!

Unfortunately my brother won't be able to come, I will come, so I sold that extra ticket on ebay.

Now, conspiracy theories about persons buying tickets in order to resell them to make profit, black-market scenarios, reselling and trading ethics...

Ok people, YES... i'm going to become a millionaire with that extra 40Euro I got from the KIT ticket... Now please let me enjoy the tons of wealth I just received...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

apollo.ra wrote:the No-Life-ness in this forum gets higher and higher...
Great justification :roll:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

apollo.ra wrote:Now, conspiracy theories about persons buying tickets in order to resell them to make profit, black-market scenarios, reselling and trading ethics...
Chill dude, and read my post again. I'm not saying you bought a ticket for the sole purpose of selling it on ebay, I'm saying some people do and that's why other people here get upset.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

if some one else has an extra ticket willing to sell please contact me!