jnfernal

Cenotaph (Turkey): Voluptuously minced 1996 Hammer Muzik

Post by jnfernal »

For sale, first 1996 CD edition on Hammer Muzik

please check here:

http://jnfernalworld.blogspot.com/2012/ ... urkey.html
Blood RED

Post by Blood RED »

Hi jnfernal 2 weeks ago I was in Istanbul. In Kadikoy Akmar (sure you went to) 3 shops in a row, Hammer Music, Zihni & Atlantis Music. All private labels released some metal cd and mc. From hammer I bought Magick's 2nd album, (great thrash) and Comma's 2 albums and Dream Tone's EP (They're the best 2 prg metal bands of Turkey IMO) . The guy in Hammer saidt they're the very last cd's they have, all remained were extreme bands and hiphop stuff! Zihni is good for 2nd hand... But I didn't have time to check Atlantis:(

And I found Wyvern's cassette in Izmir from gittigidiyor.com (ebay Turkey)
They still have sealed copies left. For contact;
plakbedri@hotmail.com
859 street no:5-b konak izmir

If you come to Turkey again just pm me. I have some contacts in different cities...
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Eh I am still in Ankara....waiting for visa to Iran....I would like to go to Istanbul tomorrow because my friends Radical Noise are playing but I don't know, it's a bit expensive.

I have been several times to Kadikoy Akmar....in Zihni (if I remember well) trhey have also original first tape releases of Pentagram 1st and 2nd albums

In Atlantis (is that slim old man with round eyeglasses who sells mainly 70's prog?) you can find something, but the best one for 2nd hand stuff is the one beside Hammer Music, the second shop in that row of 3....

I would like to go to Izmir and check overthere too....but it's far...and if things go well on Monday I am on the road to Iran....
Blood RED

Post by Blood RED »

jnfernal wrote:In Atlantis (is that slim old man with round eyeglasses who sells mainly 70's prog?)
Yes name is Ayhan :lol:
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

This band is a mandatory for anyone who wants to hear Turkish metal. Sad that noone is interested with re-release both tapes on cd or vynil.