One of the holy grails of US Metal for sale...

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Metalhunter

One of the holy grails of US Metal for sale...

Post by Metalhunter »

Yes, it's up for sale:

NO BOOTLEG, NO RE-RELEASE, NO CRAPPY CD-R

One of the rarest private cd pressings with four killer tracks (ORACLE / LETHAL style)

SEANCE (US) - Pray for me (1992 / Crystal Records / Mint condition)
(It were titled at MA as "Same" but the rune title for the cd means "Pray For Me")

First good offer will get it, please note: It was listed at discogs with ridiculous 1299 US$
http://www.discogs.com/Seance-1992-EP/release/3332285
and it seems it were sold, because it didn't shown up again! Don't worry, I don't ask for this price :wink:

Just send a PM[/img]
Last edited by Metalhunter on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Re: One of the holy grails of US Metal for sale...

Post by Avenger »

Metalhunter wrote:Yes, it's up for sale:

One of the rarest private cd pressings with four killer tracks (ORACLE / LETHAL style)

(It were titled at MA as "Same" but the rune title for the cd means "Pray For Me")

First good offer will get it, please note: It was listed at discogs with ridiculous 1299 US$
and it seems it were sold, because it didn't shown up again! Don't worry, I don't ask for this price :wink:

Just send a PM
Just because it's listed for $1300 doesn't mean that it will sell or was sold.

I'm guessing an offer was made and they accepted.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Priamos

Re: One of the holy grails of US Metal for sale...

Post by Priamos »

Metalhunter wrote:Yes, it's up for sale:

Just send a PM
Fuck!! Can you wait for couple of years to win the lottery? :lol: I'm against buying expensive stuff or trading from my collection but for this one I'll make an exception for the latter... I'm not sure if you are interested in trades but I'll make an offer. Sending you a pm.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

The guy from discogs is a bastard. Don't buy anything from him!! I bought the cd for $100 from him & 20 days later when I was waiting for the cd, he sent me a refund saying that the cd has a problem & doesn't play!! That little greedy bastard posted the cd on discogs many months later for $799. I sent him my "friendly messages" & removed the listing. I ended up buying the cd from ebay for $300. Charly found copies from the band (he is more beautiful :-) ) & now I'm hearing the greedy bastard had the cd at $1,299 on discogs?? I will send him 1,299 farts in a bubbled envelope!