My trade/sale/want list: updated 03.12

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

My trade/sale/want list: updated 03.12

Post#1 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

CDs for trade/sale:
Accuser "Double Talk" (Atom-H)
Attack "The Secret Place" (Victor Japan with OBI)
Caustic "Caustic" mCD (MMP)
Cenotaph "The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows" (OZ Records) 1998 re-issue with two booklets
Erosion "III" (We Bite)
High Tension "Masters Of Madness" (Aurophon)
Polluted Inheritance "Ecocide" (West Virginia)

All authentic originals 100%, no re-issues or bootlegs. Offers with trade for CD/LP are welcome! Money offers are also welcome!
I am NOT interested into nowadays metal (everything after 2000) and all sorts of re-issues, license, bootlegs etc.
Please, eveything about more detailed information about condition, matrix codes, offers, questions etc. please write me ONLY directly on e-mail: yakishgrind(at)gmail[dot]com
Don't write on PM or here, please!
My want list
Primary wants:
Accuser "The Conviction/Experimental Errors" (Koch)
ADX "Suprematie / La Terreur" (Sydney)
Agent Steel "Unstoppable Force" (Combat)
Antropomorphia "Necromantic Love Songs" (Blackend)
Apocrypha "The Forgotten Scroll" (FEMS Japan)
Axiom "Vicious Circle" (Ai Records)
Blackthorn "The Rotten Ways Of Human Misery" (Avanzada Metalica)
Bloodstone "Hour Of The Gate" (Burn)
Burial "Relinquished Souls" (Morbid Records/West Virginia)
Burzum "Burzum" (Deathlike Silence)
Burzum "Aske" (Deathlike Silence)
Burzum "Det Som Engang Var" (Cymophane)
Burzum "Filosofem" (Misanthropy limited edition A5 Digibook)
Carbonized "For The Security" (Thrash)
Caustic "Malicious" (Phonag)
Cenotaph "The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows" (Horus Music)
Ceremonial Oath “The Book Of Truth” (Modern Primitive)
Chastain “Ruler Of The Wasteland” (FEMS Japan)
Chastain “The 7th Of Never” (FEMS Japan)
Chemical Breath "Fatal Exposure" (Crypta Records/Inline)
Chemical Breath "Values" (Crypta Records)
Cities "Annihilation Absolute" (Alfa Japan/Enigma)
Crossbones “Crossbones” (Dischi Noi)
Dark Angel "Darkness Descends" (Combat Japan)
Dawn "The Dark Light / The Eternal Forest" Split With Pyphomgertum (Bellphegot)
Dawn "Nær Solen Gar Niþer For Evogher" (Necropolis Records Matrix#: NR006 MADE IN TAIWAN 941223 63045XK1)
Death Squad “Into The Crypt” (Self-released)
Deathwish "Demon Preacher" (GWR)
Demigod "Slumber Of Sullen Eyes" (Drowned)
Detente "Recognize No Authority" (Roadracer Pricekillers)
Dusk "...Majestic Thou In Ruin" (Requiems Productions)
Entropy "Ashen Existence" (Exalted Sith)
Epitaph "Seeming Salvation" (Thrash)
Evil Sinner "Evil Sinner" (Pilum)
Expulsion - A Bitter Twist Of Fate (Dödsmetallfirma)
Ghost "The Lost Of Mercy" (Loud Out Records)
God Dethroned - The Christhunt (Shark Records)
Gorement "The Ending Quest" (Crypta)
Hazael "Thor" (Loud Out)
High Tension "Masters Of Madness" (Scratch)
Holy Terror "Terror And Submission" (Pony Canyon)
Impact "Take The Pain" (Avanzada Metalica)
Imperator “The Time Before” Time (Loud Out Records)
Kublai Khan "Annihilation" (New Renaissance)
Legion "Labyrinth Of Problems" (PDI)
Mad Max "Rollin Thunder" (Roadrunner Slimline)
Mad Max "Night Of Passion" (FEMS Japan)
Maniac "Maniac" (Koch)
Maniac "Look Out" (Koch)
Master's Hammer "Ritual" (Monitor)
Master's Hammer "Jilemnický Okultista" (DDD Recording)
May-Linn "May-linn" (Shark)
Misery “A Necessary Evil” (Velvet Urge Records)
Morbid Saint "Spectrum Of Death" (Avanzada Metalica)
Morpheus Descends "Ritual Of Infinity" (JL America)
Mortem “Demon Tales” (Coyote Records)
Ninja "Liberty" (Rose Records Self-Released)
Overthrow "Within Suffering" (Epidemic)
Possessed "Seven Churches" (Combat Japan Matrix#: 437)
Powerlord/Maxx Warrior (Split) “The Awakening/Maxx Warrior” (Shark Records)
Pyrexia "Sermon Of Mockery" (Drowned)
Razor "Evil Invaders" (Roadracer Price Killers-Serie)
Razor "Shotgun Justice" (Fringe)
Razor "Open Hostility" (Fringe)
Root "Zjeveni" (Zeras)
Rottrevore "Iniquitous" (Drowned)
S.D.I. "Sign Of The Wicked" (Scratch)
Sacrifice "Torment In Fire" (Fringe)
Sanctum "Believers" (Self-released)
Sororicide "The Entity" (Platonic)
Sororicide/Chorus Of Ruin (Split) “Godlike/Last Dance” (Rising Realm Records)
Usurper "Divine Spiritual And Intellectual Development" (Overdrive)
Vectom "Rules Of Mystery" (Aurophon)
Vulture "Fatal Games" (Overdrive)
Vulture "Easier To Lie" (Overdrive)
Winter “Into Darkness” (Future Shock Recordings)

Secondary wants:
Grotesque "In The Embrace Of Evil" (Black Sun)
Intruder "A Higher Form Of Killing" (Metal Blade)
Iron Angel "Winds Of War" (Steamhammer)
Living Death "Protected From Reality" (Aaarrg Records)
Mania "Changing Times/Wizard Of The Lost Kingdom" (Noise)
Onslaught “Power From Hell” (Pony Canyon)
Prestige "Selling The Salvation" (Poko)
Sacrifice "Forward To Termination" (Restless/Metal Blade)
Savage Grace "Master Of Disguise/The Dominatress" (Black Dragon)
Last edited by Yakish on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 am

Update.
Sold: Polluted Inheritance
Added: Aftermath "Don't Cheer Me Up" & Moribund "Oracular Eyes"
Image

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#3 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:09 am

I just finished a successful transaction with the guy. Everything went smoothly. The parcel was shipped quickly and packaged well. I highly recommend him.

Thanks again Andrey.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#4 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 am

Nice to hear Shaun! Glad you satisfied, really. You are always welcome, dude!
Image

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#5 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Sold: Aftermath "Don't Cheer Me Up" (Moshroom)
http://www.discogs.com/seller/Yakish
Image

User avatar
Nebuchadnezzar
Posts: 765

Post#6 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I don't want to be THAT bad but I can't stand to ask : is it so fucking difficult to replace a cd single case when you're asking 60E for a cd that did cost 5 Euros? :?

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#7 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I don't want to be THAT bad but I can't stand to ask : is it so fucking difficult to replace a cd single case when you're asking 60E for a cd that did cost 5 Euros? :?
Are you seriously complaining about a 50 cent piece of plastic that you can replace yourself in 10 seconds? :roll:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#8 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 am

No problem, i'll answer him. Yes, there's BIG problem if you are living in Ukraine. Here's no single cases on sale for any money in whole country, absolutely no alternatives. I would gladly replace it on new one if i could. Even not quality regular jewel cases, just chinese horrible quality jewels.
Image

User avatar
Nebuchadnezzar
Posts: 765

Post#9 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Avenger wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I don't want to be THAT bad but I can't stand to ask : is it so fucking difficult to replace a cd single case when you're asking 60E for a cd that did cost 5 Euros? :?
Are you seriously complaining about a 50 cent piece of plastic that you can replace yourself in 10 seconds? :roll:
I couldn't expect from someone who has his brain cells burned from masturbation to understand (your post wasn't necessary anyway...)

User avatar
Nebuchadnezzar
Posts: 765

Post#10 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Yakish wrote:No problem, i'll answer him. Yes, there's BIG problem if you are living in Ukraine. Here's no single cases on sale for any money in whole country, absolutely no alternatives. I would gladly replace it on new one if i could. Even not quality regular jewel cases, just chinese horrible quality jewels.
Wow! There's NO problem for an 1-kilo package of cds to reach Ukraine & there's a BIG problem for an empty cd single case? I guess the rest of the world delivers only cds to Ukraine...

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#11 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I don't want to be THAT bad but I can't stand to ask : is it so fucking difficult to replace a cd single case when you're asking 60E for a cd that did cost 5 Euros? :?
Are you seriously complaining about a 50 cent piece of plastic that you can replace yourself in 10 seconds? :roll:
I couldn't expect from someone who has his brain cells burned from masturbation to understand (your post wasn't necessary anyway...)
You’re in no position to talk about a lack of brain cells when you pay 60 EURO for a CD and then complain about a 50-cent jewel case. To add to that, don't post publicly if you don't want to receive comments regarding your stupidity. Use the PM function next time.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Nebuchadnezzar
Posts: 765

Post#12 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey prick I sent you a pm about your stupidity.

User avatar
Cochino
Posts: 1778

Post#13 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Yakish wrote:No problem, i'll answer him. Yes, there's BIG problem if you are living in Ukraine. Here's no single cases on sale for any money in whole country, absolutely no alternatives. I would gladly replace it on new one if i could. Even not quality regular jewel cases, just chinese horrible quality jewels.
Wow! There's NO problem for an 1-kilo package of cds to reach Ukraine & there's a BIG problem for an empty cd single case? I guess the rest of the world delivers only cds to Ukraine...
This kinda thing happens in peripherical countries. Most of the time, there's only one or two companies that take care of that kind of stuff, and if they stop doing it, that's it. A couple of times I couldn't get regular CD cases in my city, only slim ones. It does happen and I doubt he'd be trying to add a 50 cent profit for a 60 buck sale.

User avatar
Warepire
Posts: 1354
Contact:

Post#14 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Yakish wrote:No problem, i'll answer him. Yes, there's BIG problem if you are living in Ukraine. Here's no single cases on sale for any money in whole country, absolutely no alternatives. I would gladly replace it on new one if i could. Even not quality regular jewel cases, just chinese horrible quality jewels.
Wow! There's NO problem for an 1-kilo package of cds to reach Ukraine & there's a BIG problem for an empty cd single case? I guess the rest of the world delivers only cds to Ukraine...
It's impossible to find good transparent jewel cases here as well. Mainly because they only stock colored transparent (like yellow, pink, green etc). The best ones I found deform as you take them apart, some so bad I have to throw them away!
I have no problems believing that Yakish can have difficulties finding new jewel cases to replace bad ones with.
Don't just walk around and assume everyone has it as easy as you to replace a jewel case.
What good is a life that leaves nothing behind, not a thought nor a dream to echo in time...
So what have I done in the eyes of the world, what have I done that will remain?

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#15 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Hey prick I sent you a pm about your stupidity.
Responded. Please stop filling my inbox with your tears.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron