SU TA GAR, INTRUDER...CDs up for auction on ebay

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Heavy

SU TA GAR, INTRUDER...CDs up for auction on ebay

Post by Heavy »

Here's a chance to get these for a good price.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/heawytch/m.html ... ksid=p3686

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Heavy on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

Auction for two items has ended early as the items are no longer available. I apologize to the forum member that already placed a bid (and also to those that were planning to). I wish you a lot of good luck with hunting down desired items in the future. A couple more CDs will be added tomorrow.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

And both ADX CD's are gone. Not that I was looking to bid on them because I have both myself that I will be selling in the future but out of curiosity what price did you accept to end them early?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

I hope you won't hold it against me, but I've decided to keep the selling prices private (same goes for the identity of the buyer, since some have asked).

If you decide to sell your copy of 'Suprematie...' privately, I can recommend you a forum member that has shown a huge interest in the CD.

In the meantime two CDs added for a five day auction... Intruder and Heir Apparent.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

The last ebay copy of Suprematie ... was sold for $500 about 2 months ago by the way.