Demo's anyone?

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
metalmakker

Demo's anyone?

Post by metalmakker »

I found this forum because years ago I bought the Incredibly Strange Metal compilation from Dan. I just rediscovered it in my collection and started a Google search. And I ended up here. Cool to see there is a corner on the web dedicated to rare and strange metal (and that Dan is still doing this). Which made me think: I still have some old demo's lying around somewhere. Demo's by Jaggannath, Ice Age (female swedish metal), Elegy, Solitude Aeturnus etc. Don't know exactly.
Is there anyone interested in these cassette demo's? If so I will dig them up.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

some interest here,for reasonable price only!
i PMed you,but that rarely works,so please email me a list and price brocashelm at hotmail dot com
thanks
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
DaN
Administructor

Re: Demo's anyone?

Post by DaN »

metalmakker wrote:I found this forum because years ago I bought the Incredibly Strange Metal compilation from Dan. I just rediscovered it in my collection and started a Google search. And I ended up here. Cool to see there is a corner on the web dedicated to rare and strange metal (and that Dan is still doing this). Which made me think: I still have some old demo's lying around somewhere. Demo's by Jaggannath, Ice Age (female swedish metal), Elegy, Solitude Aeturnus etc. Don't know exactly.
Is there anyone interested in these cassette demo's? If so I will dig them up.
Ha, cool to see how people still remember that ol' thingie. Do remind me - when/where did you buy this? Have we met?

...and as far as Dutch demos and Incredibly Strange Metal goes, please please prettyplease with sugar on top find me a copy of LOCH NESS - "Eat Ya Down" demo 83.
metalmakker

Post by metalmakker »

Hi Dan,

I think we emailed somewhere in 2003 or so. I don't really remember how we got in contact. Maybe I was looking for something scandinavian at the time. I'll have to reinstall my old email program to find out. Our emails should be there. Perhaps I sold something to you on Ebay? It could be I bought something else from you and you added the ISM cd for free?
By the way, I'm not getting notifications when people reply to this message. I also didn't get the registration email, but I can login though.
And I like 'sugar on top' but I've never heard of a Dutch band called Loch Ness, sorry!
Outcast

Post by Outcast »

Do you have SOLITUDE AETURNUS' demo from 1989?
alvigator

Post by alvigator »

Can you send me a list as well please? alexandros_g9@hotmail.com
Thanks
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Would love to see this list!

element0s@hotmail.com
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Send me a list too: jka1988@gmail.com
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Well, here too thanouska@gmail.com
Never trust the Goblin King....
metalmakker

Post by metalmakker »

That is a lot of people that are interested! I will go find the tapes this week.
And yes, I do think the 1989 demo (two tracks) of Solitude Aeturnus is one of them. The other was made under the name Solitude, They added the Aeturnus later. I was writing with the guitar player at the time. That was way before email!
humus

Post by humus »

Had enkele dagen geleden een bericht gestuurd maar die werken precies niet zo goed op dit forum. M'n mailadres is humus666@telenet.be , zal handiger zijn.
boris

Post by boris »

another list to bmbess1@gmail.com if you will ...
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

another one

ironhammer@live.be

thx
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
humus

Post by humus »

I've added you all to the In flames mailing list by the way :lol: