Looking for THAT'S IT/THAT'S METAL magazines

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Heavy

Looking for THAT'S IT/THAT'S METAL magazines

Post by Heavy »

My name is Kristjan... so far I have worked with forum members Sovdat and Fils Du Metal.

I'm looking for old german heavy metal magazines THAT'S IT later known as THAT'S METAL if anyone has some lying at home. I would expect the magazines to be in VG to EX condition and would be willing to pay a reasonable price for these.

Also looking for some info on these (release years and total number of magazines released)... maybe our German members can help me with this.

Thanks in advance!
Angelheart

Re: Looking for THAT'S IT/THAT'S METAL magazines

Post by Angelheart »

Heavy wrote:My name is Kristjan... so far I have worked with forum members Sovdat and Fils Du Metal.

I'm looking for old german heavy metal magazines THAT'S IT later known as THAT'S METAL if anyone has some lying at home. I would expect the magazines to be in VG to EX condition and would be willing to pay a reasonable price for these.

Also looking for some info on these (release years and total number of magazines released)... maybe our German members can help me with this.

Thanks in advance!
pm sent
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

Many thanks to mr. Angelheart for the useful info... still looking for these if anyone has some to give... or sell :P
Metalhunter

Post by Metalhunter »

Heavy wrote:Many thanks to mr. Angelheart for the useful info... still looking for these if anyone has some to give... or sell :P
Hi mate,

I will have a second original copy (Mint) from THAT'S IT No. 15...if needed just send me your address, give it away for free :D