ATLANTEAN KODEX - The Annihilation Of Koenigshofen (Ebay)

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
dford

Post by dford »

I wish I had of gotten a copy when it first came out but missed out. I'm sure this will go for big $$$$.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Bit sad that someone will sell their own personalised copy, but it'll be interesting to see what it goes for. That album rocks too.
dford

Post by dford »

If anyone is interested in Atlantean Kodex live stuff you should check this out http://www.aforja.org/rel_002_AKc.html That vinyl sure would be nice though.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

why the real early end Adriana? what are u going to do with the 300 euro you got for it? haha
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Ha, I was wondering why it only went for 20-odd euro! What was the final offer? I'd never sell mine, but it's nice to know!
daniel

Post by daniel »

Live recordings...big deal...
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
dford

Post by dford »

I can understand not being into live recordings, myself I love live lp's. I think the whole thing behind this though is their releases are limited in most formats and having different versions of the songs or different songs all together is worth owning. I love this band but only own the vinyl demo's, I wish I had everything thing by them but it's hard to come buy. Really looking forward to the new lp.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

daniel wrote:Live recordings...big deal...
Have you heard the album? It's great. Live recordings put forward a far better sense of emotion and atmosphere than a standard album can.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Looks like it ended early...? I was interested in it but kept getting errors saying 'item not available'. :?:

Live albums, if done well, can be great. Most of them though suffer from sound quality problems. Haven't heard this one so i don't know how it is. Supposedly I was one of the first people to order a copy... right after the copies ran out :(
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
daniel

Post by daniel »

I like live recordings of 70's bands, when they would improvise etc., I just don't find anything interesting in hearing metal live on record.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.