Post by ffff »

i sent you one pm too a few days ago
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

He chooses the people to deal with, so it's a lotto. :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:He chooses the people to deal with, so it's a lotto. :lol:
Not really, I've had successful dealings with him and no issues. Some people have a life outside of the internet and will take some time to reply.

Stop trying to cause problems.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Avenger wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:He chooses the people to deal with, so it's a lotto. :lol:
Not really, I've had successful dealings with him and no issues. Some people have a life outside of the internet and will take some time to reply.

Stop trying to cause problems.
If you don't know the whole thing shut up & go to bed. We understand your passion to see your post ends EVERY thread but that fact breaks our balls & doesn't help at all. Who is you to judge what happened between him & me? Stop breaking our balls.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Nebuchadnezzar fuck you....better if you leave this forum, there's no need of people like you
Last edited by jnfernal on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

by the way...do you want to tell us what happened between you and me?

Because I really don't know

You asked for a CD and I simply said it was not available anymore, it was sent away the day before or two days before, I can't remember, I have other problems in my head than thinking to this, in this moment. I kindly asked to check my list if there was something else of your interest and I even felt sorry if I couldn't satisfy your request...what the fuck you want more?

You answered saying "oh..mmm...I believe you"

and this was a bit disturbing, but I don't mind...I meet so many paranoid people that can't accept a negative answer....then, today I found this allucinating and childish polemic on these columns...but...are you really mentally disturbed??

did you get crazy for this? you say shit to people just because you can't accept people can't give you what you want?

So, just say "sorry Mr. Francesco, I acted like a vicious kid who always want to get whatever he cries for" in public or fuck you forever

Mr. Avenger is right: we had some trades and everything went ok. I never got problems with anybody and my personal resumee talks of more than 200 deals in the last 3 years and 1 packet only missed along the way (that I paid for, in advance) and nobody complained with me, nor after, non expecially before.

And Mr. Avenger is right again: people have a life outside internet too, it's springtime, it's sunny and hot, I prefer to go out, ride my bike, see the outside world and check my email when I come back home or have time. The Cd you requested was already gone away through other channels (private email) so, stop complaining.

goodbye
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Uhm... maybe it was a boot ?
Last edited by Helstar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

no it was not a bootleg...it was the original CD edition out in France in 1996 on Black Dragon Records, the same you can see here:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/20281

Then, if it was a licensed edition or not...well....I don't know, but it was the edition you can see on that link
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

new additions (still to check and described with details):

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS "Legend" MCD
ABSU "The sun of Tiphareth" CD (osmose 1995)
LOST CENTURY "complex microcosm" CD
CANDLEMASS "Tales of creation" CD (music for nations 1995)
MALICIOUS ONSLAUGHT "Rebellous mayhem" (Relativity Records, 1992)
ULVER "Bergtatt" CD (Head Not Found, 1995)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

jnfernal wrote:Nebuchadnezzar fuck you....better if you leave this forum, there's no need of people like you
brr I'm scared to death...
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

jnfernal wrote:by the way...do you want to tell us what happened between you and me?

Because I really don't know

You asked for a CD and I simply said it was not available anymore, it was sent away the day before or two days before, I can't remember, I have other problems in my head than thinking to this, in this moment. I kindly asked to check my list if there was something else of your interest and I even felt sorry if I couldn't satisfy your request...what the fuck you want more?

You answered saying "oh..mmm...I believe you"

and this was a bit disturbing, but I don't mind...I meet so many paranoid people that can't accept a negative answer....then, today I found this allucinating and childish polemic on these columns...but...are you really mentally disturbed??

did you get crazy for this? you say shit to people just because you can't accept people can't give you what you want?

So, just say "sorry Mr. Francesco, I acted like a vicious kid who always want to get whatever he cries for" in public or fuck you forever

Mr. Avenger is right: we had some trades and everything went ok. I never got problems with anybody and my personal resumee talks of more than 200 deals in the last 3 years and 1 packet only missed along the way (that I paid for, in advance) and nobody complained with me, nor after, non expecially before.

And Mr. Avenger is right again: people have a life outside internet too, it's springtime, it's sunny and hot, I prefer to go out, ride my bike, see the outside world and check my email when I come back home or have time. The Cd you requested was already gone away through other channels (private email) so, stop complaining.

goodbye
No I sent you a message right after you listed the cd. You said that you didn't get a message. After a second message you told me that it was gone one day ago (now you are saying 2 - go figure!) & besides the fact the cd "it was gone" & you have updated 10 times your list the SG cd was already there. I return your blames to you & go ride your bike!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

it's my fault if i didn't get your message....yes my fault, kill me, i feel so sorry

then...let's assuming i deleted it by mistake, well, when you (in public and with rough manners) asked if there were some problems in answering to you (and that was a very rough way to ask it) i sent an email to you explaining that the cd was already sold.

Number 2: I put the ad on other forums, previous than here, italian forums not necessarily metal but where I have lot of friends so this was not an exclusive for this forum. I got 5 emails in 2 days, if it's that what you want

Number 3: I can't remember when I sent the CD...maybe the day before or 2 days ago, so???? I don't think I need to justify myself in front of a rough, ineducated person like you, not to tell you my private business. I have some big, personal problems...it may have been the day before or 2 days before, I don't give a fuck of when was it, but it was already gone by the day you sent me your message, after you kindly said that I have problems in answering to you. does it change the world if it was the day before or 2 days before? Don't you see you're trying to make polemic at anny cost?

Number 4: you're insulting people in public just because you couldn't get what you want. I'm sorry. Next time you'll be more lucky.

Number 5: I have lots of CD already gone since months and I forget to update my list. Would you do it for me? thanx. Of course I can't give you any money, but as you like to stress such things, so...go ahead and update my lists. Thanx, a faithful secretary is what I need.

Number 6: learn some education, it seems you were grown among animals for the way you talk. Now I am going to ride my bike, and you go to ride your tricicle for children,

bye
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

in a few words...you're really paranoid and or frustrated...some stupid, public polemic for a CD you couldn't get...come on, life is more serious than a missed cd, smile :D

ah anyway, after all I found there are 3-4 cd's I should have sold already and I need to update my list...I will do it one day or the other, when I have time to check among my 7000 cd's what is gone and what is still here.

Or...I'll just wait for somebody asking for that title and tell him "yes it's available, no it's gone already".... I am not a music shop, I am just a boy who want to sell his unplayed cd if possible. And if not possible, they can stay at their place. Life goes on with or without cd's, fortunately. And without updated sell list as well. :D
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

jnfernal wrote:no it was not a bootleg...it was the original CD edition out in France in 1996 on Black Dragon Records, the same you can see here:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/20281

Then, if it was a licensed edition or not...well....I don't know, but it was the edition you can see on that link
Yeah, there is the legit re-issue on Black Dragon from 1996 and a bootleg replica done by whom else then the usual greeks.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."