Rare CDs/LPs for trade/sale.....

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Trigger

Rare CDs/LPs for trade/sale.....

Post by Trigger »

Hello there,
this is Thanos from Greece and I'm a new member in this forum,so i guess have to say a few things about myself....First of all,I'M NOT A COLLECTOR,I'm a fan of this music,thus i collect just the records i really want to own.I never had many trades in the past really,i had one many many years ago)with O.P.M. and the latest one was with Roman Greindl of Metalpage.de.The rest of my transactions were mainly buying (the last purchase being from Peter Daub of Fils Du Metal records).If you know any other Greek traders,maybe they also know me in person(Mass OF Kthulu from this site is one of them).Here is my feedback profile on ebay(as a buyer only):
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

I have no intention to rip anyone off and i can guarantee about my integrity and reliability.My home adress is the following:
Tsontou Varda 29
73133,Chania
Crete,Greece

So,this was supposed to be a trade/sale list,so here we go..:
Jumper Lace-Beyond the Romance CD(french heavy/power speed,original on Agorila records 1991,sealed)
Amethyst-Flames To Eternity CD(Aussie metal,private 2000)
Alferatz-Love Murder/By My Side 7"(french private 1987)m-/m-
Marienthal-Danger/Marienthal 7"(french on Rive Gauche records,198?)new,played just once
Top Ardennes VOL.2-compilation LP with amazing never released before tracks of Death's Angels,Slogan,Wade Shocken,Trifide,new condition(played just once),booklet attached on the sleeve including info on each band seperately(all in French sadly),maybe the rarest and best comp.Lp from France,but side A contains rock/progressive rock bands.Worth just for the great side B
Air-Raid-Nightmare/Metallic Wings 7"(private 1989 Germany,great heavy)m-/m-
Ruffians-same Euro-testpressing,no p/s ex+
Abattoir-only safe place euro-testpressing,no p/s ex+
Purgatory-Tied to the trax,euro-testpressing,no p/s ex+
Havoc-The Grip,euro-testpressing,no p/s ex+

I also have a few Metal INvader "the official demo series CDs if you're interested:
Sarissa-Demo 1987
Leatherwolf-Live mini-CD ss
Anvil-Forged in fire ss
Manilla Road-Dreams of Eschaton (demo'81)ss
Skyclad-Outrageous fortunes mini-CD
Anyone interested,contact me in this mail:

thstafy@gmail.com

Have a nice weekend
Last edited by Trigger on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never trust the Goblin King....
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanos, if you have traded with some people from here and they can vouch for you it's even better and it certainly adds to your reliability.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Of course,but since i didn't have enough trades in the past,what can i do?If anyone had quite a lot of trades before and is known for his reliability here,i have no problem sending my stuff first.This way,you have nothing to fear.But ONLY IF he/She has positive feedback in here....
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

AIR-RAID single is gone..
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Just made a trade with KAZ....