Metal

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
msp

Post by msp »

MassOfKthulu wrote:it actually sounds great but then again some people think marmite is edible
Marmite is good stuff, especially on hot buttered toast
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Karl,
Think you are overreacting just a little? Don't get to be like 'Avenger', getting real sick of that guys posturing. Yes it has been listen to by me, and some other metal heads, damn killer record. For one there is no stockpile of this record. At least one member in the band is dead from an auto accident in the 80's (maybe even 2 members, my memory on that is hazy at the moment.)

All I can say is no idea what it could sell for, whatever the market will bear. Haven't you sold records for a lot of $$ before that you got cheap? I happen to know that Glockose did not get this record for cheap, he paid the exact same price i did for my copy. For example did you pay 100 pounds for that Stormchild single? My guess is you sold it for just a little profit....
Satan is Our Pal wrote: It proves that some people have more money than sense, as anyone actually listened to it? what a pile of shit. No wonder only four copies exist, the band must have destroyed the rest, or Glocky has a stockpile of copies he bought for a buck each from the band?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:Don't get to be like 'Avenger', getting real sick of that guys posturing.
glockose wrote:Thank you for the kind words.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

doomedplanet wrote:Karl,
Think you are overreacting just a little? Don't get to be like 'Avenger', getting real sick of that guys posturing. Yes it has been listen to by me, and some other metal heads, damn killer record. For one there is no stockpile of this record. At least one member in the band is dead from an auto accident in the 80's (maybe even 2 members, my memory on that is hazy at the moment.)

All I can say is no idea what it could sell for, whatever the market will bear. Haven't you sold records for a lot of $$ before that you got cheap? I happen to know that Glockose did not get this record for cheap, he paid the exact same price i did for my copy. For example did you pay 100 pounds for that Stormchild single? My guess is you sold it for just a little profit....
I think Glocky knows I don't mean shit, hence his reply.

I didn't pay anything for the Stormchild, it was given to me by a close friend, he lost his job recntly and I sold the single to raise cash for him, I got just under £2000 for it, which is stupid money I know.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I love Mr. avengers responses, just cuts and pastes my comments but says nothing. His words and his deeds are about equal.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:I love Mr. avengers responses, just cuts and pastes my comments but says nothing. His words and his deeds are about equal.
Quit trying to start an argument.

Your response to Karl when referencing me was completely random to begin with.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
hload

Post by hload »

doomedplanet wrote:Karl,

Satan is Our Pal wrote: It proves that some people have more money than sense, as anyone actually listened to it? what a pile of shit. No wonder only four copies exist, the band must have destroyed the rest, or Glocky has a stockpile of copies he bought for a buck each from the band?

trade? :lol:
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

I was breaking my head to remember what the vocals on liquid earth remind me of..I think Rob and hload will agree with me on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsvQDyIRWOk

damn that liquid earth song is awesome.i ld consider myself lucky if i even got the songs on mp3 sometime
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
hload

Post by hload »

MassOfKthulu wrote:I was breaking my head to remember what the vocals on liquid earth remind me of..I think Rob and hload will agree with me on this

damn that liquid earth song is awesome.i ld consider myself lucky if i even got the songs on mp3 sometime
ha, actually i thought the same band, but the impostor track
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

why? Hard to resist, you make yourself an easy target often enough.
Avenger wrote:

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:why? Hard to resist, you make yourself an easy target often enough.
Avenger wrote:

Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Just cuts and pastes it is. :lol:
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

MassOfKthulu wrote:I was breaking my head to remember what the vocals on liquid earth remind me of..I think Rob and hload will agree with me on this

Added a clip of side 2 for you sir.
Hope you enjoy
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

wow chaotic but great guitars great vocals thank You Sir!!!
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

"Lion's Den" was AMAZING!! :shock:

..sounded like an older, more insane Slauter Xtroyes. The A-side wasn't too bad either - I liked the Sabbathish solo guitars. Too bad it's not worth it even putting this one on the want-list :(