Looking for Agent Steel / Savage Grace shirts

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Necrotoxin

Looking for Agent Steel / Savage Grace shirts

Post by Necrotoxin »

Looking for Agent Steel (Cyriis era) t-shirts. Original shirts from the 80's preferred, or shirts with the old style logo (not the newer shiny version) and quality printing.

Also would be interested in Savage Grace t-shirts.

Any tips are appreciated.

Contact only through svartnaetti@hotmail.com
Necrotoxin

Post by Necrotoxin »

Thanks, but I've already seen those shirts and the logo/design is too photoshopped for my taste. I'd prefer original shirts from the 80's or new shirts with classic logo / art and high quality printing (recently bought a Skeptics Apocalypse shirt and was really disappointed with the printing quality).
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Sorry. Metal merchants in Germany had very good quality replicas but are sold out now. I picked up Sanctuary - Refuge Denied and Angel Dust - To Dust You will Decay and they were amazing all around.

You probably got one of those Mexican el-cheapo rags plaguing eBay recently. They could be quite disgusting more often than not, I agree.
humus

Post by humus »

Good luck on finding vintage Agent steel shirts. For such a big band their shirts are ridiculously hard to find, I've only encountered a handfull myself and they were all sold for high prices.