ORION'S SWORD

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
ION BRITTON

ORION'S SWORD

Post by ION BRITTON »

I'm desperately searching for the demo stuff of ORION'S SWORD- that's 4-5 demo tapes. Lots of rare albums/demos/7" in order to trade. Serious, reliable and fast traders only.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Are you looking for original tapes or will cdrs/mp3s suffice? I could make an upload with some hi-res mp3s of the 2 first demos if you need them. The rest of their tapes are more commercial I've been told.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote:Are you looking for original tapes or will cdrs/mp3s suffice? I could make an upload with some hi-res mp3s of the 2 first demos if you need them. The rest of their tapes are more commercial I've been told.
Hey Dan, Cdrs/mp3 would be ok. I think i can trust your sayings about the commercial stuff, so the first 2 demos are the ones that i will really need. If you could do that upload i would be grateful. I can send you also some rare stuff if you want. Is the want-list on your site still accurate? i have many of the titles you're searching for. Let me know.
EzyMeat

Post by EzyMeat »

You ever post any of this stuff on yousendit.com or anything? Let me know, I'd like to grab it too. Thanks man.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'll make some sort of rapidshare upload next week. Stay tuned.
mordred

Post by mordred »

DaN wrote:Are you looking for original tapes or will cdrs/mp3s suffice? I could make an upload with some hi-res mp3s of the 2 first demos if you need them. The rest of their tapes are more commercial I've been told.
Dead wrong, the third one, called "Sent out of Orion" and recorded in 1985, is their heaviest and best. The double bass burner Atomic War, that was on the Metal Knights comp. LP is from this demo.
Their 4th and last demo, a 2 track one recorded in 1986, however is quite commercial.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D