Paper collector?

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

chemicalexposure wrote:Ok, not metal but I have an extra insert to Minor Threat - In My Eyes 7"
A classic! I'm quite content w/ the discog CD though..
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

I've asked before, but I'll ask again with some additions:
Anyone has:

KAT "666" Razem version insert scan?
KATEDRA "Mors ultima ratio" insert scan?
THUNDERWAY "The order executors" cover scan?
Fun records
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I just got an original REENCARNACION "888" for cheap, but it is missing the insert, can anyone scan it and upload a copy for me?
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

The Sentinel wrote:Does anyone have the lyric-sheet of Slauter Xtroyes Winter Kill album?
Sentinel, are you still looking for the Slauter Xstroyes insert? I can scan that one for you if you still need it.....

Has anyone here seen an insert for the EMERALD - Armed for Battle MLP? Mine doesn't have one, but I've heard that one exists......
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

Hey all,

It's not an album insert, but I just thought of one more thing: I have a scan of a review of a LEATHER NUNN show they played around the time the album was released. It's from a local Jacksonville paper. I'm not real savvy with the share sites, so pm me if you want a copy and I'll email it to you!
otakon

Post by otakon »

I have the NME's Unholy Death insert if anybody still wants to have a look
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Does anyone got the orginl inner-sleave for the "888 metal" LP with REENCARNACION ??? I got the orginal LP, but without the orginal insert.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I need a 300 dpi or better scan of the insert for Commander "High And Mighty", can anyone help me?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I was spinning my Candlemass: Epicus..LP the other day and was wondering if this came with an insert or printed sleeve? All other Black Dragon LP's I have, have a printed inner sleeve but this one not.
Long Live The Loud !!!
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

This is one im DYING to see...

WILD PUSSY - Mechanarchy insert

Also, does anyone have...

DARK QUARTERER - s/t insert (I heard the re-release had an insert with the lyrics). I have the original with no insert...

HEATHENS RAGE - s/t insert (Ive seen an insert without lyrics, but everyone on ebay keeps saying theres an insert with lyrics! if it exists id love to see it!)
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

The Sentinel wrote:I was spinning my Candlemass: Epicus..LP the other day and was wondering if this came with an insert or printed sleeve? All other Black Dragon LP's I have, have a printed inner sleeve but this one not.
it should have one. mine has black printed inner w/ lyrics and stuff and 2 drawings.
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

sagrotan wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:I was spinning my Candlemass: Epicus..LP the other day and was wondering if this came with an insert or printed sleeve? All other Black Dragon LP's I have, have a printed inner sleeve but this one not.
it should have one. mine has black printed inner w/ lyrics and stuff and 2 drawings.
Shit, I already had a bad feeling about it. Could you maybe make a scan of it?
Long Live The Loud !!!
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

no prob, just scanned it. I can email you the scans - only thing is my scanner is the usual crappy DIN A4 sized one and there are 2 scans/ side you would need to put together. I don't have any photoshop just some crappy paint program and have no real clue how to do that myself..
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
deathster

Post by deathster »

I have nevere ever seen two first Bulldozer albums with inserts. Can anyone comment this?
MexicanMetaler666

Post by MexicanMetaler666 »

I have 2 extra ORIGINAL inserts for sarcofago INRI album, and 1 Insert for The Laws of Scourge , and other one for the hate album. also original booklet for the life after death lp from Iron maiden in exelent condition.Also the original cover for the INRI album from sarcofago.(the vinyl got damaged in shipping very bad warpped So I just keep the insert and cover) Any interested in them I would like to trade for a Mercyful Fate - Nuns have no fun original insert.
Heavy Metal is the LAW!!!!