Wanted: Satan-Dirt Demo!!!!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Wanted: Satan-Dirt Demo!!!!

Post#1 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

Please if anyone has it let me know!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
hload
Posts: 707

Post#2 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 am

i have it but it's not for sale...

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#3 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am

Trade???
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1719

Post#4 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Which demo is that?
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#5 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Pre-Into The Future release...

It's the only thing I need for a complete Satan collection, which I will post pics of when I finally get it!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6611
Contact:

Post#6 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 am

Korgüll wrote:Pre-Into The Future release...

It's the only thing I need for a complete Satan collection, which I will post pics of when I finally get it!
Do you have the Guardian Rec. demo? I could use a pic + serial# for my Guardian discog.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#7 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 pm

DaN wrote:
Korgüll wrote:Pre-Into The Future release...

It's the only thing I need for a complete Satan collection, which I will post pics of when I finally get it!
Do you have the Guardian Rec. demo? I could use a pic + serial# for my Guardian discog.
Do you mean 'Into The Fire' demo?
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6611
Contact:

Post#8 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Korgüll wrote:Do you mean 'Into The Fire' demo?
No, I think they made a demo before that one, in 1981. Probably this one: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=14215

I'm sure I've seen a picture of it somewhere. I think it only came in a generic Guardian Records n' Tapes cover, no logo or or anything.

..or was "Into The Fire" also released by Guardian?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

BlackStele
Posts: 858

Post#9 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:02 pm

DaN wrote:
Korgüll wrote:Do you mean 'Into The Fire' demo?
No, I think they made a demo before that one, in 1981. Probably this one: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=14215

I'm sure I've seen a picture of it somewhere. I think it only came in a generic Guardian Records n' Tapes cover, no logo or or anything.

..or was "Into The Fire" also released by Guardian?
I have the first two demos, but Dirt was much later..
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#10 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 pm

BlackStele wrote:
DaN wrote:
Korgüll wrote:Do you mean 'Into The Fire' demo?
No, I think they made a demo before that one, in 1981. Probably this one: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=14215

I'm sure I've seen a picture of it somewhere. I think it only came in a generic Guardian Records n' Tapes cover, no logo or or anything.

..or was "Into The Fire" also released by Guardian?
I have the first two demos, but Dirt was much later..
What do you want for them??????????????????????????
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
Nightlock
Posts: 1309

Post#11 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Your soul...




Sorry couldn't resist :D
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#12 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

DaN wrote:No, I think they made a demo before that one, in 1981. Probably this one: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=14215

I'm sure I've seen a picture of it somewhere. I think it only came in a generic Guardian Records n' Tapes cover, no logo or or anything.
I thought that was a band self-release??

Maybe Dirty Rocker will know??

The 'Into The Fire' I have is one of two different pressings I believe?
...it has the Satan logo without the nuclear explosion around it, but no mention of any label or anything? Generic black tape...
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

Dawnwatcher
Posts: 208

Post#13 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:48 pm

The first demo tape with Kiss of Death etc. was indeed recorded at Guardian studios, but it never came out as a Guardian release as far as I know. Into the Fire was also a self-released promo tape and I have only heard of one pressing: the one Korgüll mentions.

User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1585

Post#14 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 pm

I don't know if the first demo came out on a official guardian tape. But I think hollow grounds demo came out w/ a guardian record company cover, maybe the satan demo was released the same. I don't really know.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1719

Post#15 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Two of the tracks from the first demo became the 7'' and the other two was released on a Guardian rec. compilation LP, right? So technically Guardian released the entire demo, but not as a demo tape. :D
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests