Dark Quarterer?

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

BlackStele wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
That's the one.
Are you 100% sure that's a bootleg? As crappy as those pressings are, most of those are legit.
YES, 100% FAKIN BOOTLEG....
That's strange because I was incontact with the band at one point and they told me otherwise... What's your source of knowing it's a 100% FAKIN BOOTLEG?
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Are you 100% sure that's a bootleg? As crappy as those pressings are, most of those are legit.
That's strange because I was incontact with the band at one point and they told me otherwise... What's your source of knowing it's a 100% FAKIN BOOTLEG?
snif, snifff...sth burned smells in the air.... :roll:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Are you sure we're talking about Unisound's CD and not Eat Metal's LP??? Dark Quarterer gave permission to Unisound to release this ultracrappy CD with the horrible sound quality? Very hard to believe...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Andreas wrote:
BlackStele wrote:20-30Euros...
Are you sure that the original costs only that?
I've seen it offered for like 10 times that ammount.

Do you know where to buy that original version for that price?
I would be very interested.
Woopsss...I've just saw it...sorry! Well, I'm pretty sure cause that's the amount I payed maaany years ago for my copy, and I STILL see it in lists very-very cheap(no, don't say it, YES, we're talking bout the ORIGINAL, ok?)...why don't you try to buy it through the band?
Last edited by BlackStele on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I HAD the Unisound version of Apollo Ra and I read/ heard or whatever that it was legit, BUT the quality is so horrendous that I threw it out the window :x Legit or not, it's all a bunch of crap. I'm glad I have Appolo Ra on vinyl now
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

now, we have an ultra crappy piece of cd, that was sold at the kiosks many years ago for 7 euros, and we STILL believe that is legit...gimme a break.... :x :lol:
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

Gianni Nepi personally asked me in an email a few years ago if he should do the rerelease as Unisound approached him,so i know for a fact that one is not a bootleg.
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

The Sentinel wrote:I HAD the Unisound version of Apollo Ra and I read/ heard or whatever that it was legit, BUT the quality is so horrendous that I threw it out the window :x Legit or not, it's all a bunch of crap. I'm glad I have Appolo Ra on vinyl now
YES the Apollo Ra CD is a BOOT. Carl owns the rights to ALL these songs and I had to work with him to release it NOT THE BAND. And hell they used MY artwork Thats REAL Legit..
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

BlackStele wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
What's that supposed to mean? You have absolutely ZERO facts to support such a immature comment.
Last edited by Shadow Kingdom on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

ION BRITTON wrote:Are you sure we're talking about Unisound's CD and not Eat Metal's LP??? Dark Quarterer gave permission to Unisound to release this ultracrappy CD with the horrible sound quality? Very hard to believe...
Yes I'm talking about the UNISOUND CD. The band told me they had permission. Whether those pressings are crappy cash in jobs or not, the label did in fact 100% have permission. I know the band and I know about this label. Most of UNISOUND's pressings are legal despite their ugly and horrible look, sound, and appeal.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

MassOfKthulu wrote:Gianni Nepi personally asked me in an email a few years ago if he should do the rerelease as Unisound approached him,so i know for a fact that one is not a bootleg.
See, there you go....
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
What's that supposed to mean? You have absolutely ZERO facts to support such a immature comment.
Look, my comment had NOTHING to do with you, or what you were saying...I was just curious, and I had doubts for the reasons I've explained in my last post...BUT since all of this is confirmed by the band I have no reasons to doubt anymore...listen, I don't care ok? Legit or not, this is the crappiest thing for anyone to obtain...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

OK, Dark Quarterer is legit then. Since i don't want to start talking shit about the honesty of UNISOUND every time i hear its name, can someone take the responsibilty and mention ALL the the legit releases of this label?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

BlackStele wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
Look, my comment had NOTHING to do with you, or what you were saying...I was just curious, and I had doubts for the reasons I've explained in my last post...BUT since all of this is confirmed by the band I have no reasons to doubt anymore...listen, I don't care ok? Legit or not, this is the crappiest thing for anyone to obtain...
Ok...

but as crappy as it is, it still supports the band to buy it, or if you choose to not have that, then the LP was available, or their newest re-issue of War Tears is available.....
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

ION BRITTON wrote:OK, Dark Quarterer is legit then. Since i don't want to start talking shit about the honesty of UNISOUND every time i hear its name, can someone take the responsibilty and mention ALL the the legit releases of this label?
I have no idea if the label is still even active..... and at one point I had a list of all the legal pressings, but being that the stuff seems to not be available anymore, I didn't hang on to that list. If you are going to buy a Unisound pressing... just ask around first is all I can say... post a message here, I'm sure there will be people that can dig up the info or already know.