Help on Dutch Metal Encyclopedia

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
acid

Help on Dutch Metal Encyclopedia

Post by acid »

Hey guys & girls,

Some may know that I & some other friends are working on a Dutch metal encyclopedia, namely Holland Heavy Metal.

But it's far from being finished though. They lay-out needs a kick in the ass. The articles too (the English is shitty) and... the list... aargh. It's too much work... and we all don't have enough time to finish it. The site hasn't seen an update in months...

That's why I need your help! Anyone that has useful information (which means: bio/disco/line-up/interview/artwork/pictures/music/video/contacts/random-blabla or whatever... get in touch (if you'd like to of course). We have, of course, lots of information & contacts, but we can always use a little help.

Find contact info at the site or mail to: julian at hollandheavymetal.nl
Geen gezeik, ik heb gelijk.
Derrick Metaliszta

Post by Derrick Metaliszta »

Don't worry mijn vriend, I'll provide you with all the info on Duivelse Zoon 8)
Melalui lorong hidupku, akan ku teruskan...
Pelayaran ini sehingga hujungnya!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

We also need to get that forum started and discuss about the great glorious 80's dutch metal scene :twisted:
Long Live The Loud !!!
acid

Post by acid »

Derrick; good idea! Don't forget the amount of girls the guitarist attrackted back in the days! Ha!

Yeah, we need that forum running, but I think DaN will curse me if we advertise our forum here :P
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

If you need some Cover Scans you can PM me !
I have scans of about 80% of my collection.
So i should be about 100 Vinyl and 50 CD scans concerning bands from Holland.
Sadly no 7inches or demos, so mostly no huge raries !
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Good to hear that you haven't completely abandoned the site. Got me worried there for a while.

There's nothing wrong with the english I think. It's a trivia-site, not a master thesis right? I'm still waiting for that LOCH NESS interview though.
acid

Post by acid »

tbieri: thanks for the offer! I'll contact you, maybe we can sort some things out together.

Dan; That's true, but I think some things can be improved. Well, first I need to change some things in the lay-out, and I'll be adding some bio's today I think. I'm also thinking 'bout opening a review section, as it might be fun to read more about specific good or bad records.

And about Loch Ness, yeah, I need to track down the members. Bad news about your favourite Anwar, the guy behind the Metal Power 7"es and Anwar wasn't really willing to help. In fact he threw all the old material away, including his memories it seemed.