NO SPEED LIMIT: QUÉBEC MÉTAL (1969-1989) - BOOK

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Prowler

NO SPEED LIMIT: QUÉBEC MÉTAL (1969-1989) - BOOK

Post by Prowler »

Since the "Rusted Metal" book got such a furious feedback I thought some of you might be interested in this fukker too. Previously only printed in french, there's now an english version available (unfortunately not available from Amazon yet):
https://bravewords.com/news/english-edi ... r-launched
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
DaN
Administructor

Re: NO SPEED LIMIT: QUÉBEC MÉTAL (1969-1989) - BOOK

Post by DaN »

If any European distributors pup up - do let me know!

Btw, a Toronto Metal history book is currently in the making and should hopefully be out this summer. Will start a thread on that subject as I get more info...
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Well, Underground Power Metal sell copies on Ebay, but 49 Euro for Germans. Means if you wanna have the book shipped to Sweden you could easily add alot more buxx, so it's the same if you order from Canada (might be even cheaper there) or Germany. Either those 49 Euros are quite a hell lot for such a "small" book (if you compare to other books of that size with 100 pages or more included). I'm waiting for Amazon to get copies, though I don't really expect it. I asked a friend who runs a big Metal label/distro if he ordered some copies but he also got scared by the prices and declined.

I hope at least the Toronto book will get a good distribution.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

I have and read this in French and it's a pretty good book, solid stuff, great that they have made an english edition. I also know that the English edition of the book "United Forces zine" from Brazil has found its editor and should be published this year or the next. A true bible from the "Metalion" of Brazil!
Morton

Post by Morton »

Prowler wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:24 am Well, Underground Power Metal sell copies on Ebay, but 49 Euro for Germans. Means if you wanna have the book shipped to Sweden you could easily add alot more buxx,
Shipping to Sweden is 15€ with DHL.

But I'm sure when you speak to Helle and order directly from him, he can send it cheaper.