Looking for Bütcher (BE) cd's

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Zanker

Looking for Bütcher (BE) cd's

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 am

Hello, anyone who can help me finding the Bestial Fükkin' Warmachine CD and their Speed Metal Attak on CD? thank you!

doomedplanet

Re: Looking for Bütcher (BE) cd's

Post#2 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Speed Metal Attakk is only a cd-r as far as I know, I can rip and upload if you like (send pm), got it from a band member after seeing them in 2004
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

Zanker

Post#3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:53 pm

doomedplanet wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 pm
Speed Metal Attakk is only a cd-r as far as I know, I can rip and upload if you like (send pm), got it from a band member after seeing them in 2004
THANK YOU! That would be great! Pm send. Best wishes!

humus

Post#4 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:25 pm

doomedplanet wrote:
You saw 'em somewhere in Belgium?
The demo is like a 'pro-printed CDR' in a slimline case, at least mine is. They played our local youth club a few times, also with their 'other' band Battalion.

doomedplanet

Post#5 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 pm

humus wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:25 pm
doomedplanet wrote:
You saw 'em somewhere in Belgium?
The demo is like a 'pro-printed CDR' in a slimline case, at least mine is. They played our local youth club a few times, also with their 'other' band Battalion.
Yeah they opened for Omen at some club, not sure where that was actually, it was after Omen played a festival in Germany, maybe KIT #1? Kinda hazy on that, it was at the end of an exhausting trip and also the club was like a blast furnace inside.

Yeah, your cdr is just like mine
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.