Sin Starlett / Vultures Vengeance / Angel Martyr / Noogie's Crew - 04/04/2020 - Malta

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Glen

Sin Starlett / Vultures Vengeance / Angel Martyr / Noogie's Crew - 04/04/2020 - Malta

Post by Glen »

Maybe some of you would be interested to join the event below with a holiday in Malta. Perfect time of the year to do so as well!

"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
wicked keeper

Re: Sin Starlett / Vultures Vengeance / Angel Martyr / Noogie's Crew - 04/04/2020 - Malta

Post by wicked keeper »

"Noogie's Crew" ? :lol:
fengisriprider

Re: Sin Starlett / Vultures Vengeance / Angel Martyr / Noogie's Crew - 04/04/2020 - Malta

Post by fengisriprider »

Vultures Vengeance is awesome, one of the best new age heavy metal bands. Much better than Riot City, Enforcer, Cauldron, Skull Fist. Wish we could see them here in the states!
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

fengisriprider wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:41 pm Vultures Vengeance is awesome, one of the best new age heavy metal bands. Much better than Riot City, Enforcer, Cauldron, Skull Fist. Wish we could see them here in the states!
If thats a fact, then I need to check this one out!
thanx for the recommendation
fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

It is a fact for me. For some things we may have a similar taste my friend, along with Helvetets Port, Chevalier, Demon Bitch, and Acero Letal they are of the best new bands currently.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."