ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6625
Contact:

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#16 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:22 pm

I'll have one of those Aria mediums please. Let me know when the PayPal's up and running.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#17 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:00 pm

DaN wrote:I'll have one of those Aria mediums please. Let me know when the PayPal's up and running.
Ok will do.

Opst and all M sizes ARIA are gone. Only a few Small and Large left.

User avatar
MassOfKthulu
Posts: 757

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#18 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:55 pm

is the aria tshirt an American (between l and xl) L or a normal european L? i ld like one if it's an American L
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#19 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:17 pm

MassOfKthulu wrote:is the aria tshirt an American (between l and xl) L or a normal european L? i ld like one if it's an American L
I am afraid that it is sold out. Let me see after getting payments if anything left unpaid, will let you know. Thanks

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6625
Contact:

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#20 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:10 pm

bastard priest wrote:
DaN wrote:I'll have one of those Aria mediums please. Let me know when the PayPal's up and running.
Ok will do.

Opst and all M sizes ARIA are gone. Only a few Small and Large left.
I only have use for a size M. Too bad they're all gone coz I really liked the design :(
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 128

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#21 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:11 pm

I've got it and it's awesome! Loved the gifts also!

Thank you, buddy! :D
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#22 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm

GulliverFoyle wrote:I've got it and it's awesome! Loved the gifts also!

Thank you, buddy! :D
Great! :wink:

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#23 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:48 pm

https://www.facebook.com/obsessedbycrue ... nref=story

If you miss this Aria design OBC is going to re-print it on black shirt

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6625
Contact:

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#24 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:30 am

bastard priest wrote:https://www.facebook.com/obsessedbycrue ... nref=story

If you miss this Aria design OBC is going to re-print it on black shirt
Can I reserve a size M through you?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#25 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:20 pm

DaN wrote:
bastard priest wrote:https://www.facebook.com/obsessedbycrue ... nref=story

If you miss this Aria design OBC is going to re-print it on black shirt
Can I reserve a size M through you?
I am not doing it but you can do it via bigcartel http://leatherandhell.bigcartel.com/
I can ask him to reserve one for you as well..

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#26 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

I got one small from each Aria And Black Sabbath since somebody decided to not answer any mails for 4 months...Drop a PM if interested. Thanks.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron