ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Image

Image

Well I am gonna print this two designs of Obsessed By Cruelty, probably in the end of September. So if you are interested drop a PM with your size. I will reserve and go back to you as soon as the shirts are printed. Gildan heavy cotton. S M L XL. Price will around 15 euros inc shipping.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#2 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:57 am

Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6376
Contact:

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#3 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

Avenger wrote:Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
How many already existing look like that though, with a Cyrillic logo?
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 128

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#4 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:48 am

Interesting post till "Gildan". There you lost me.
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#5 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:05 pm

GulliverFoyle wrote:Interesting post till "Gildan". There you lost me.
I previously used gildan, in fact I am not sure that those will be gildan %100 yet, maybe..
Avenger wrote:Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
Never saw any with bootleg cyrilic Melodia logo, and not much love for Tony Martin period so why not? If I can't sell them, lots of my friends will get some unreadible logo shirts as a birthday present :)
Will send them to print this wekend (30 each) so let me know about your sizes if interested.

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 128

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#6 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm in for ARIA if not gildan/fruit of the loom.
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
Astra Wally
Posts: 651

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:25 pm

GulliverFoyle wrote:I'm in for ARIA if not gildan/fruit of the loom.
Same here. Sadly everyone nowadays seem to print their t-shirts on gildan...
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#8 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
Avenger wrote:Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
How many already existing look like that though, with a Cyrillic logo?
The only time there's a justifiable reason to bootleg something is if it's not made available at all. Due to the fact that Sabbath still sells official merchandise that actually supports the band, I have a hard time understanding why one would rather invest into an unofficial item.




That aside, I'm not a shirt collector. Why the dislike for Gilden/Fruit Of The Loom? If people actually plan to wear the shirts they are eventually going to wear/fade/stretch/etc so I can't see how the brand matters? It's not like a genuine shirt from the 80's that guys put on their wall.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#9 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Well it is just a bootleg of a bootleg Melodia cover art. No big deal, if I wasn't mention the name only Bulgarians, Serbians and Russians will understand it. Of course I got your point, but this is not a Sabbath bootleg made in Malasia by 10 years old kids, just kind of tribute to Soviet metaloxploitation and a little bit fun. Anyway pre-order ends on Sunday and then everything went to print.

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 128

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#10 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:18 am

Avenger wrote:
Ernest Thesiger wrote:
Avenger wrote:Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
How many already existing look like that though, with a Cyrillic logo?



Why the dislike for Gilden/Fruit Of The Loom?

Because their fabrics are suitable for sails, not human skin.
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 128

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#11 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:22 pm

bastard priest wrote:
GulliverFoyle wrote:Interesting post till "Gildan". There you lost me.
I previously used gildan, in fact I am not sure that those will be gildan %100 yet, maybe..
Avenger wrote:Not sure why you would bootleg Black Sabbath shirts when there is a million easily available online.
Never saw any with bootleg cyrilic Melodia logo, and not much love for Tony Martin period so why not? If I can't sell them, lots of my friends will get some unreadible logo shirts as a birthday present :)
Will send them to print this wekend (30 each) so let me know about your sizes if interested.

Hey, what happened finally? I'm in for an XL Aria.
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#12 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Ok will let you know when they are ready to order and ship. Aria is going to be Gildan for Sabbath not sure yet what kind of colour and brand they got..

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#13 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:19 pm

GulliverFoyle wrote:
Avenger wrote:Why the dislike for Gilden/Fruit Of The Loom?

Because their fabrics are suitable for sails, not human skin.
:lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
whiteravenmetal
Posts: 371
Contact:

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#14 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:13 am

I'm a big fan of OBC design, only have ordered the Pokolgep shirt and sadly never arrived :( Anyway great Aria shirt.

User avatar
bastard priest
Posts: 135

Re: ARIA & BLACK SABBATH Shirts pre-order

Post#15 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 am

Well the shirts arrived. Now I am waiting my paypal account to be verified. This may take a few days, hope not eternity. Everyone who reserved one will get infos as soon as possible. By the way here is the left stock:
Aria - Gray shirt Gildan heavy cotton 3 S, 4 M, 8 L.
Black Sabbath - Sand white Gildan heavy cotton 2 S, 4 M, 5 L.
If you want to pay with any other method outside paypal (cash in registered letter, yeah I know it's old school) let me know.
Price for each one is 17 Euros inc registered air mail shipping, paypal fees etc.

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron