Ayasiin Salkhi (Mongolia) want to play in Scandinavia

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
demophil

Ayasiin Salkhi (Mongolia) want to play in Scandinavia

Post by demophil »

My friend Andy Teesh, singer of Ayasiin Salkhi (Mongolia) want to play in Finland + Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway) for a small mini-tour, any time is ok for them, they just want to make this dream come true.

Somebody can help them to organize some gig?

Andy is a very very very nice man and his band is a legend of Death Metal in Mongolia, the first REAL heavy metal band from Mongolia back in the early 80's and the REAL only death metal band in the country. They kick ass and he's really a wonderful person, a real gentleman!

Please if somebody has some venue/place for a Scandinavian+Finnish tour, please let me know!

Spread the news because I'd really want to make their dream come true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PD7v7eRm9w
Warepire

Re: Ayasiin Salkhi (Mongolia) want to play in Scandinavia

Post by Warepire »

I know the Debaser venue (debaser.se) hosts live shows with obscure bands in Stockholm.
In 2013 they hosted Skinflint from Botswana.

They might be able to host Ayasiin Salkhi as well.

PS: Finland is a part of Scandinavia.
demophil

Re: Ayasiin Salkhi (Mongolia) want to play in Scandinavia

Post by demophil »

Ok, I will try to get in touch with them

P.S.: when I lived in Finland, 2 years ago and in the past, everybody got angry when I said Finland is part of Scandinavia. They don't feel part of it as they don't share same origins, language origins and culture. I can not judge as that is not my country but all the people which I talked with don't consider themselves as part of Scandinavia...