ISTEN FANZINE: Don’t Break the Ghost book

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Mattila

ISTEN FANZINE: Don’t Break the Ghost book

Post by Mattila »

Good to see The Corroseum going once more! (btw, congrats, DaN!) In case you don’t mind, allow me to plug my life’s work here:

”Don’t Break the Ghost” is a 804 page A4 hardcover book, 3 kilograms of heavy metal alchemy, written by myself, Janne Sarna and Professor Black, and published in December 2014 by Svart Records. It’s the anthology of Isten Fanzine, compiling things published (and unpublished) under this banner from 1984 onwards. It’s also a story of mad devotion to heavy metal witchery and the lost alchemy of the fanzine: it’s all about the ritual, the sacrifice, the demons.

Currently available from Svart themselves, as well as various distributors around the globe, including High Roller, 20 Buck Spin, etc.

http://www.isten.net
http://svartrecords.com/shoppe/svart/27 ... -book.html
to the death!
Noisenik

Re: ISTEN FANZINE: Don’t Break the Ghost book

Post by Noisenik »

Eternal Hail!

is it also available through larger shops/distros, say Book Depository ?
I am ... the One you warned me of
Mattila

Post by Mattila »

Book Depository, apparently not. Amazon.com says currently unavailable, but it’s also currently unavailable at The End/Omega Order, Svart’s official distro in the States.
to the death!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Hopefully it shows up somewhere. Been wanting this. The End distro I will not order from. The couple of orders I did years ago both arrived damaged and i have heard that is typical...
msp

Post by msp »

I can thoroughly recommend this book
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I would like to get a copy of the book, but there's zero distribution of it in Greece and postage within Europe is at least 15 euros, which is reasonable considering the size and weight, but still too much for one single item for me. Haven't seen it on amazon.co.uk either. I hope I am not looking for it in the wrong direction.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Definitely available from 20 Buck Spin. Just ordered a copy!!! :mrgreen: Can't wait to get it!!!!!